R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme

by R+Co

Will this work with naturally curly hair?
Start your review of R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
This has kept me frizz and sleek. My SO has also been dipping into this one, he normally leaves my hair products alone. Several coworkers and friends are also hooked on this stuff.
3 months agoNew York , NY
I can’t say enough good things about R+Co. Consistently the best results from a hair care line I’ve ever seen, been using it their products for about 5 years now. I use this every single day, I don’t understand how a lotion works so well on wet or dry hair!
2 months agoNoblesville , IN
I thought this product was nice. It helped my hair be soft which is always nice. I haven’t added it as a regular part of my routine but it is nice to add from time to time.
7 months agoEugene, OR
Got couple of tubes of this as a sample in a beauty box, and have used both tubes to the very end. It has a pleasant herbal scent and can be used on wet or dry hair. I opted to tousle it into my short hair after drying and styling it add shine, it seems to add glassy dimension to the various colors in my weaved hair. Brought the second tube to work so as to reapply to my hair to tame the static caused by wearing a hat. It's very light and non-oily. Really like the stuff and will reorder.
6 months agoBoston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It helps tame my crazy curly hair and it is also great to use when I straighten my hair! I love the smell of it! It’s not overpowering which is great! I have definitely noticed a positive difference since I started using this product! I think its great for all hair types.
5 months agoCenter Line, MI
Amazing ! Hands down the best moisture cream there is . My hair is peach colored right now and it’s a medium/fine. I wouldn’t improve this product . It’s affordable in my book and keeps the hair looking shiny and moisturized! :)
8 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
The absolute best hair cream I’ve ever used! I got a sample in an Ipsy bag a couple months back and immediately bought a full sized one. It makes my waves into curls! In love with this product. I will buy this again!
a year agoSeattle, WA
Love this product. Love this brand. It’s cool. It’s edgy. It’s a quality product. This is great product if you style your hair daily with heat. It helps with moisture and shine. I bought this through a friends salon, which is where you should only buy these products. Either a salon or the retailer themselves. I was in the hair industry for 10 years and the one thing I can tell you, is that if you found it cheaper... you better know that is watered down at best. Most of the time other products bought online or at a grocery store are expired or not the actual product you think you are paying for!
2 years ago
I love this product. The smell is amazing first off. Second off it works wonders in my hair. It moisturizes my hair and my ends. Some people use it after the shower but I use it whenever my hair is down and dry, which is pretty much everyday. I have definitely seen a difference in my hair and my ends since using it. It may cost a little more than most hair products but it is worth the price. R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme
a year agoFort Mill
R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme uploaded by Kd A.
The Ro+Co Moisture Creme is a great product to help tame my frizzies as well as moisturize my hair. Be sure not to over use because it will weigh down your hair to make it feel a little bit on the greasy side. But with just the right amount, It works great. I love the scent of R+Co products.