R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme uploaded by Miranda F.

BY R+CO

Aubrey S.
Seattle
Love this product. Love this brand. It’s cool. It’s edgy. It’s a quality product. This is great product if you style your hair daily with heat. It helps with moisture and shine. I bought this through a friends salon, which is where you should only buy these products. Either a salon or the retailer themselves. I was in the hair industry for 10 years and the one thing I can tell you, is that if you found it cheaper... you better know that is watered down at best. Most of the time other products bought online or at a grocery store are expired or not the actual product you think you are paying for!
Casey thurston T.
Halethorpe
OBSESSED. First of all the smell is amazing. I have super thick frizz prone hair and high dive before i blow dry or air dry leaves my hair frizz free, smooth, silky, and shiny. No need to add any oil or shine products after. Highly recommend
Katie  R.
Alpena, MI
Got this in part of a gift basket along with a lot of other R+co products. LOVE them all. Mostly the smell and texture. None of them are too heavy. Packaging is great as well.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
I love this hair cream, it is fantastic. It does what it needs to do it is very lightweight doesn’t wear your hair down and smells good. The ingredients are quality and I love the packaging. Going try it!
Terra I.
Beyond love this creme!! I have fine thin hair and this works great for me. I use a small dime size amount and am amazed at how it keeps my frizz under control. Whether I use a hair dryer or I let my hair dry naturally it just looks and feels great. I'd buy it again!
Amylia R.
I love this product. The smell is amazing first off. Second off it works wonders in my hair. It moisturizes my hair and my ends. Some people use it after the shower but I use it whenever my hair is down and dry, which is pretty much everyday. I have definitely seen a difference in my hair and my ends since using it. It may cost a little more than most hair products but it is worth the price. R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme
China M.
Matthews, NC
I got this box in my April Birchbox.  It is SUPER easy to use and makes my hair so smooth and pretty.  I only wash my hair every other day to every 3rd day and this doesn't leave it greasy. It definitely helps me manage my hair better and I will definitely purchase!
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
If I was stuck on a desert island and could only have one hair product this would be it. Lightweight and smells amazing. A little goes a long way. Helps calm frizz, adds shine and keeps my hair manageable all day
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I received a sample of this and it left my hair feeling so soft and smooth! My hair doesn't feel greasy, I have that problem with a lot of hair products. Shiny and soft hair after using this! Two thumbs up!! Will be buying a full size :)
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
I love this stuff. I received it in one of my monthly subscription boxes. My hair is very dry and this really brought some life / smoothness / shine back to my hair! Definitely purchasing the bigger size.