R+Co GRID Structural Hold Setting Spray uploaded by Darah H.

BY R+CO

Goodbye, helmet head. Consider this new and improved setting spray the modern-day version of hairspray. Instead of leaving hair feeling stiff or crunchy, the lightweight formula moisturizes hair to give it a soft, frizz-free texture. It also offers style memory, meaning your curls or blowout will last all day, and protects hair from heat damage. Essentially, it's three products wrapped up into one easy spritz.

Lisa A.
I stared using this because I worked in a salon that used r+co products. I love this product for my hair and for clients hair. I think it a nice daily hair spray and I would def recommend to anyone who needs a spray.
Savannah P.
This product works well when used correctly. It's easy to apply, as you just spray all over your damp hair, blow dry, and style as usual. You really do need to blow dry your hair if you're using this product, as it's activated by the heat (at least that's what I've found to be true). It seems to volumize and thicken my fine hair, protects from the heat, and sets my style for the entire day. I usually curl my hair after blow drying and this product seems to make a difference in how long my curls last. I'd compare it to a hair spray that's used on damp hair, but with added benefits and without the crunchiness of hair spray. It also smells really good, as all of R + Co's products generally do! Overall, I recommend this product if you're looking for something to set your hair style, give your hair a bit of volume, and protect from heat styling.
Samantha B.
Haddonfield, NJ
Really like this product though definitely only use when starting with damp hair. It creates great texture as also allows you to build volume. I was very impressed with how it helps to hold curls in my hair too. It does have a slightly sticky feeling but it did not make my hair too heavy or greasy. I have medium length. Thick hair that dries straight.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product in the summer time. It is great for the perfect styled hair! I love this because it holds it so tight and gives hair a nice scrunchy feeling that is great for in the summer at beach times. I bought this for about 30$ at the store and I love it and highly recommend it
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Great setting spray, I love using for blow outs and soft looks. The scent is great and not overwhelming. Definitely formulated well. As a hairstylist I'm very impressed with this product. As a plus the photo on the front is super cute
Riley L.
Cedarburg, WI
Love the smell of this brand. Everything works wonderfully and it worth your money !!!!!!
Kishlette ..
I've been using Living Proof Style Lab Flex Hairspray but considering a switch. Has anyone used both Flex and GRID? Any views?
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I have very thin shoulder length hair. I need something for some kind of staying power. Will this work.