R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo uploaded by Bree S.R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo uploaded by Millene A.

BY R+CO

R+CoGemstone Color Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsIf you color your hair, it's important to protect its health and hue. Gemstone will help preserve and prolong the life of your shade. Good for: Gemstone is not only great for anyone with color-treated hair, it's also completely colorblind: It works for blondes, brunettes and redheads alike. How To: Apply Gemstone Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through from roots to ends. Follow with Gemstone Conditioner. Fragrance: Relative ParadiseBenefit Ingredients: Hibiscus Extract, found in Egypt, this extract protects the hair, while softening and conditioning. Pea Extract, sourced from India, this extract helps to preserve hair's color and protect against discoloration. Rice Extract, sourced from Brazil, this extract smoothes the hair and retains moisture, adding high shine. Golden Root Extract, grown in Sweden, this extract provides antioxidantprotection and combats thermal stress. 8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Buy on Amazon
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I just ordered this shampoo after using a sample from my purchase ofR+Co Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner I am in love with this brand - I have been a hairstylist for 20 years and used every high end brand of hair products so trust me when I say this it the BEST! The shine my hair has after using this shampoo is Blinding- hence the name gemstone 💎!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! I have been using if for about 6 months. It does not strip color but lets your hair feel clean! My hair feels soft and shiny after using. It really does help lock in color and extend the life of your hair! ALSO the packaging is super cute! Can't go wrong with this. It is pricey but a bottle will last you a good bit!
Devin V.
Portland
I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I wasn't that impressed with this shampoo. It smells great, but what shampoo doesn't? It didn't lather up as much as I like and I felt like it was a super clarifying shampoo which isn't something I like in a daily wash situation.
Florence E.
This shampoo is a must for me because of how often I color my hair blonde! It really helps lock in my color and extend the blonde. The shampoo smells amazing and really cleans your hair unlike other shampoos. I bought this at the hair salon I go to but you can purchase from Amazon.
Alyssa W.
Mansfield , GA
This is a must have for post color care! I use this on almost all of my color clients after their service! It helps hold that color on and makes it have a gorgeous shine!
Mallorie P.
Iowa City
I used this shampoo when I had purple hair and it worked great at keeping my hair clean and shiny without stripping the color! It smells amazing and helps with reducing oil in the hair. I used it every two days and I loved it. It does take a while to work through the hair but still was a great product
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This is definitely a 5 🌟 star product! I am so obsessive with protecting the coloring of my hair, whether it's just dyed or if it's newly high-lighted! I love this shampoo/conditioner& DEFINITELY is a must have for Color freaks like me ;)
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
Love this shampoo! It gives an awesome cleanse as well as a beautiful shine to colored hair. It smells amazing and it’s so concentrated that a little goes a long way. This shampoo lasted me months (using 2/3 times a week)
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love this product. It has a wonderful fragrance, it is free of a lot of harsh chemicals, and most importantly, it preserves and prolongs the life of my shade. I got balyage done a few months ago and this shampoo (I also use the conditioner) has taken care of my color. My only critique is that it can be hard to spread as it doesn't foam like some shampoos do.
Bree S.
Omg I can't say enough amazing things about this product. A friend of mine works at a salon in town and when she washed my hair she first used this and I fell in love with not just the smell, but the way my hair felt and looked after.

It helped with my color which I dye a dark burgundy which anyone who's ever dyed their hair red will tell you fades like crazy. This really helped it stay more vibrant longer and gave me body, which is near to impossible with me.
Amanda S.
Hiya, just wondering how this shampoo does with "fashion colors" 💜💙💚 ?? I booked my fun summer hair appt for 🦄 unicorn hair and want to get as much time out of it as possible
Tasha B.
How does this product work on thinning hair?