R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo uploaded by Bree S.R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo uploaded by Millene A.

BY R+CO

R+CoGemstone Color Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsIf you color your hair, it's important to protect its health and hue. Gemstone will help preserve and prolong the life of your shade. Good for: Gemstone is not only great for anyone with color-treated hair, it's also completely colorblind: It works for blondes, brunettes and redheads alike. How To: Apply Gemstone Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through from roots to ends. Follow with Gemstone Conditioner. Fragrance: Relative ParadiseBenefit Ingredients: Hibiscus Extract, found in Egypt, this extract protects the hair, while softening and conditioning. Pea Extract, sourced from India, this extract helps to preserve hair's color and protect against discoloration. Rice Extract, sourced from Brazil, this extract smoothes the hair and retains moisture, adding high shine. Golden Root Extract, grown in Sweden, this extract provides antioxidantprotection and combats thermal stress. 8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Devin V.
Portland
I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I wasn't that impressed with this shampoo. It smells great, but what shampoo doesn't? It didn't lather up as much as I like and I felt like it was a super clarifying shampoo which isn't something I like in a daily wash situation.
Alyssa W.
Athens, GA
This is a must have for post color care! I use this on almost all of my color clients after their service! It helps hold that color on and makes it have a gorgeous shine!
Cassie C.
San Francisco , CA
This shampoo has definitely changed my hair game! For anyone who has ever colored their hair red you know how quickly the color can fade.  This shampoo has extended the vibrancy and longevity of my color.  It eliminates any product build up which keeps my hair cleaner for longer. It also smells AMAZING!  The shampoo is slightly thicker than your average shampoo so I make to get every last strand of hair wet before rubbing it in so I can get a rich lather.
katie p.
San Diego, CA
Love this shampoo! It gives an awesome cleanse as well as a beautiful shine to colored hair. It smells amazing and it’s so concentrated that a little goes a long way. This shampoo lasted me months (using 2/3 times a week)
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love this product. It has a wonderful fragrance, it is free of a lot of harsh chemicals, and most importantly, it preserves and prolongs the life of my shade. I got balyage done a few months ago and this shampoo (I also use the conditioner) has taken care of my color. My only critique is that it can be hard to spread as it doesn't foam like some shampoos do.
Spontaneous W.
R+co  I've never never heard of this brand of products before.  Coloring shampoo. I really does don't know how effective this product is for shampoo thin hair.
I would like to try this product out.
Bree S.
Omg I can't say enough amazing things about this product. A friend of mine works at a salon in town and when she washed my hair she first used this and I fell in love with not just the smell, but the way my hair felt and looked after.

It helped with my color which I dye a dark burgundy which anyone who's ever dyed their hair red will tell you fades like crazy. This really helped it stay more vibrant longer and gave me body, which is near to impossible with me.
Devin N.
Huntington Beach, CA
New product my salon just got. Loveeeeeeeeeeee the texture I achieve with it!! The smell I don't really like, it is to seaweed i'sh . I have blonde processed and over damaged hair. I've started using RandCo because the salon in work at carries it and I absolutely love the products, I want to start trying more!!
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I like to keep this product in my gym bag. After noticing even high end studios had products that were killing my color, I turned to this product after seeing a soulcycle friend using it. This saves my color without bankrupting, as some color savers tend to do
Bailey P.
Calumet, MI
I bought for the smell to be honest. It smells clean but natural. I cannot stop smelling this shampoo! However goes above and beyond. My hair actually feels clean with this shampoo! I have volume shine and my hair smells like a spa! Win win and A+!!
Spontaneous W.
How does this product work on thinning hair?