R+Co Dallas Travel Size Thickening Spray uploaded by Bridgette E.

BY R+CO

Dallas is the quintessential step to the mega blow-dry: it gives you the option of volume at the roots and control at the ends, as well as body and shine. see more...

Jessica G.
Received As a gift in a birch box and fell in love immediately. I have very wavy, thick hair and we'll blow drying my hair isn't really an option and wearing it down. When I used this spray my hair was tamed and just enough volume. Plus it left my hair so soft!!! Salon quality product, highly recommend!!!
Lalita B.
Being from Texas I can say that we love big hair! This definitely gets your hair lifted if you apply it at the roots. I have curly and take care already so this made my hair huuuge!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Yes! My hair is the straightest hair ever I can never get it to do anything it's just stays flat not anymore! This makes my hair BIG BIG!!