R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo

by R+Co

R+CoDallas Thickening Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsWhat's not to love about big, beautiful, bouncy hair? Start with Dallas Shampoo and finish with Dallas Conditioner to add vitality to fine, flat hair. Good for: Thin, fine hair in need of volume. How to: Apply Dallas Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through to the roots and ends. Follow with Dallas Conditioner. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Advanced Polymers, this complex creates body and volume, while reducing static. Moringa Seed Extract, grown in India, this extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, helps protect hair against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization. Artichoke Leaf Extract, produced in Spain, this extract defends the hair against environmental aggressors. Golden Root Extract, grown in Sweden, this extract provides antioxidantprotection and combats thermal stress. (shampoo)Cypress Root Oil, from Spain, this oil nourishes dry and damaged hair andimproves elasticity. (conditioner)8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Anyone use this?? Looking for something to help thicken my long thin hair.
What does this smell like?
Start your review of R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Having fine hair my goal is to keep the oil down and the hair voluminous but healthy. So I routinely hoard hair products to help that which is when I obtained this little beauty. The smell isn't the most alluring but doesn't stay with the hair . I actually skipped cond. After this ( ran out :( and when I dried my hair it was sooo soft and full even without the conditioner I was super impressed. Minus one star because ugh the size . I know these little bottles have become popular but when you share shampoos, they go QUICK .
Debbie C.
Holly Springs, NC
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Debbie C.
I have thinning hair and my stylist recommended [product:r-co-dallas-thickening-shampoo] to me. I am so thankful that she did! It is all natural and leaves my hair thicker and gives it more body. You would never know that my thin hair used to hang lifeless and dull. I love this product and highly recommend it!
Katie W.
Ashburn, VA
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Katie W.
Omgggggggg! I absolutely love this thickening shampoo and conditioner! I love how it actually makes my hair thicker when I have such fine and thin hair. It really has given my limp hair life! I love the scent too. It does have a slight perfume scent but it isn't overly strong.
Elexa M.
Austin, TX
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Elexa M.
I was gifted this I like that this cleans my hair well but it is drying and smells very strong like cologne
Bethany S.
Columbus
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Bethany S.
This is my favorite shampoo I have ever used. Usually sulfate-free shampoos don’t lather well, but I think this one does exceptionally well for being sulfate-free. If it doesn’t lather enough at first, it just needs more water to activate it. My hair is naturally straight, fine, and moderate density. I find that this product cleans it well and I like to follow it with the matching Dallas conditioner. My hair is soft and shiny, and feels fuller especially it I blow it dry. I would recommend this to anyone who finds that their hair is fine and tends to be greasy. I usually find my hair getting greasy on the second day with other shampoos, but this one lets me go 2-3 day’s without washing depending how I style it and as long as I do use a dry shampoo between washes. The photo is my hair freshly washed and blow-dried without additional products.
Rosa N.
Homestead, FL
Used this product for 4 months and didn’t really see a difference. Has a strong smell…Didn’t really like the smell.
Katie D.
Rohnert Park, CA
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This smells AMAZING! But my only complaint is it leaves your hair feeling like straw after, before applying conditioner. Just a personal preference that I’m not a huge fan of that feeling. But other than that I see noticible volume and once my hair dried it was super soft
Jeanie S.
Bogota, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Tbe I love this product especially before a blow out it makes it feel full and thick and gives it that extra body that is needed
Joanna N.
Miami Beach, FL
This is my new favorite brand. The ingredients they use are great plus my hair feels healthy.
Lindsey Y.
Fresno, CA
This shampoo is a bit overhyped and overpriced. After hearing all the rave reviews I decided to give it a shot. My hair is pretty thin and so I was hoping for a noticeable difference. In my opinion, this shampoo just performs okay.