R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo

R+CoDallas Thickening Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsWhat's not to love about big, beautiful, bouncy hair? Start with Dallas Shampoo and finish with Dallas Conditioner to add vitality to fine, flat hair. Good for: Thin, fine hair in need of volume. How to: Apply Dallas Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through to the roots and ends. Follow with Dallas Conditioner. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Advanced Polymers, this complex creates body and volume, while reducing static. Moringa Seed Extract, grown in India, this extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, helps protect hair against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization. Artichoke Leaf Extract, produced in Spain, this extract defends the hair against environmental aggressors. Golden Root Extract, grown in Sweden, this extract provides antioxidantprotection and combats thermal stress. (shampoo)Cypress Root Oil, from Spain, this oil nourishes dry and damaged hair andimproves elasticity. (conditioner)8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I bought it right before a trip to New York and Florida. Both places were really cold. I bought it at Blue Mercury in El Segundo. So far Im loving the results - my hair feels a little thicker than before. It leaves my hair feel soft after a shower and doesnt have any residue to it.
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
I have super fine, thin dark brown hair, and this shampoo is perfectly moisturizing and thickening at the same time. The moisture leaves my hair feeling silky but no where near weighed down. This paired with the matching conditioner leaves my hair at the perfect volume and moisture. I can't exactly explain the smell, but it does smell good! I also noticed my hair looking healthier with the use of this product, it has no sulfates or parabens.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I got some samples of this shampoo and the matching conditioner and I fell in love with it. I have a few of the samples to one of my best friends and she wouldn't stop raving about them! She said its the BEST shampoo and conditioner she's ever used! So I decided to get her the full size of each for Christmas.
Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
Love this shampoo!  My hair is already pretty thick with a decent amount of volume - this gives my hair the extra oomph I'm looking for when I blow it out with a round brush.

This shampoo itself has a great scent - I'm really into the way that the R+Co products smell.  I shampoo with this twice before following with a conditioner.  The shampoo does not leave a residue behind and leaves my hair bouncy and soft.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
My hair is super thick already (I was sent to sample) as applying lathered well, but left my hair feeling knotted and hard to work with, so I made sure to apply conditioner (which I usually don't don't do in the top of my head). Once dried, my hair was super soft. I also used the R+Co Dallas Thickening Conditioner
Hailie D.
I ADORE this shampoo. It adds volume without making my hair feel like straw. It’s light and fresh. The smell is great and it lingers a long time on my fine hair. I’ve used of two bottles of this stuff and will continue to use!
jessica t.
vancouver, BC
OBSESSED!!! I have thin fine hair and not a lot of it. it sticks to my head after its been freshly washed and doesnt have any life to it. This shampoo makes you hair feel SQUEAKY clean! Gives your roots good volume and keeps my hair clean and fresh for up to 5 days (with the help of dry shampoo of course). With that being said i used to only be able to do 3 max with any other shampoo. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Amanda B.
Rossville, GA
What does this smell like?
Brandi S.
Anyone use this?? Looking for something to help thicken my long thin hair.