R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo

by R+Co

R+CoDallas Thickening Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsWhat's not to love about big, beautiful, bouncy hair? Start with Dallas Shampoo and finish with Dallas Conditioner to add vitality to fine, flat hair. Good for: Thin, fine hair in need of volume. How to: Apply Dallas Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through to the roots and ends. Follow with Dallas Conditioner. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Advanced Polymers, this complex creates body and volume, while reducing static. Moringa Seed Extract, grown in India, this extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, helps protect hair against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization. Artichoke Leaf Extract, produced in Spain, this extract defends the hair against environmental aggressors. Golden Root Extract, grown in Sweden, this extract provides antioxidantprotection and combats thermal stress. (shampoo)Cypress Root Oil, from Spain, this oil nourishes dry and damaged hair andimproves elasticity. (conditioner)8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Anyone use this?? Looking for something to help thicken my long thin hair.
What does this smell like?
Start your review of R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo!
Columbus
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Bethany S.
This is my favorite shampoo I have ever used. Usually sulfate-free shampoos don’t lather well, but I think this one does exceptionally well for being sulfate-free. If it doesn’t lather enough at first, it just needs more water to activate it. My hair is naturally straight, fine, and moderate density. I find that this product cleans it well and I like to follow it with the matching Dallas conditioner. My hair is soft and shiny, and feels fuller especially it I blow it dry. I would recommend this to anyone who finds that their hair is fine and tends to be greasy. I usually find my hair getting greasy on the second day with other shampoos, but this one lets me go 2-3 day’s without washing depending how I style it and as long as I do use a dry shampoo between washes. The photo is my hair freshly washed and blow-dried without additional products.
austin
I bought R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is very porous and fine. To maintain sleekness, my hair requires a lot of moisture, but since most conditioners end up weighing my hair down, I am left with a flat mess. After using this product, I noticed more lift and fullness in my hair but the texture felt a bit dry when fully blow dried. Throughout the day, I noticed my hair got a lot frizzier than with my normal routine. I typically avoid heat tools after drying but this may require heat tools or additional products to achieve the look I want.
My salon just started carrying this product line so my stylist recommend this in particular for my fine hair. She and I have been working for the past 6 months to let my hair grow. These products make my hair feel thicker and fuller than any products I've tried and trust me, I've tried tons.
Sterling, VA
R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Katie W.
Omgggggggg! I absolutely love this thickening shampoo and conditioner! I love how it actually makes my hair thicker when I have such fine and thin hair. It really has given my limp hair life! I love the scent too. It does have a slight perfume scent but it isn't overly strong.
I like this shampoo a lot. I received it as a gift and I think i will buy it when I run out. The scent is not strong, I prefer a stronger smell. It’s paraben and sulfate free so I don’t get build up like I did from other shampoos. My hair is shiny and thick!
Fresno, CA
This shampoo is a bit overhyped and overpriced. After hearing all the rave reviews I decided to give it a shot. My hair is pretty thin and so I was hoping for a noticeable difference. In my opinion, this shampoo just performs okay.
Walnut Creek, CA
This brand hits all the marks, cruelty free, great ingredients, and it makes my hair super soft and full of volume. Plus it smells good! Generally I’m not picky about shampoo, but this is one I’ll buy over and over again.
Glenview, IL
One of my favorite shampoo's I have ever used! I feel like it actually does a deep clean of my hair without drying out my hair or making it feel weighed down. My hair always feels thicker and healthier after each wash!
hainesport , NJ
I love using this shampoo on myself and on clients. It truly does make your hair feel thicker and adds a great amount of volume when blow drying the hair. Definitely a shampoo staple for hair on the thinner side.
Chicago
Love this whole brand! Their shampoos perfectly balance cleanliness and moisture. I’m prone to greasy and flat hair, but this totally revives limp strands. I can tell a major difference in days I don’t use this.