BY R2

Chiffon is the perfect lightweight mousse for volume, body and shine. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
I absotutely love R&Co products, but I was disappointed by the travel size of this styling mousse. The plastic dispenser is easily clogged and consequently the mousse does not foam up properly. Instead, i am stuck applying half-foamed mousse that leaves my hair feeling clumpy and weighed down by product.

On the bright side, the smell is divine. But, I wouldn't buy the travel size again.
Samantha M.
Winnioeg
My hairdresser used this in my hair when I was VERY reluctant to use product (my hair always seems to be weighed down by them and then I dont feel great which = a HORRIBLE DAY) -- She put it in wet and blow dried and I was HOOKED. This mousse smells unbelievably amazing and keeps me volumized and feeling good all day. I dont wash my hair everyday but my hair still feels good after a few days of no washing. #hookedforlife
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
Has anyone else had trouble with the foam dispensing properly from the bottle? After a few uses, the plastic dispenser stopped making the product "foam up."