BY R+CO

R+CoChiffon Styling Mousse, 5. 6 oz. DetailsChiffon is the perfect lightweight mousse for volume, body and shine. Good for: Soft, girly curls on any length of hair. How to: Towel-dry hair and apply Chiffon section by section for the perfect blow-dry. Can also scrunch intohair and let it air dry. Fragrance: Serious GazeBenefit Ingredients: Abyssinian Oil, from Belize, this oil preserves moisture and protects hair from thermal damage. Silk Amino Acid, this moisture binding agent strengthens hair, leaving it shiny and smooth. Black Polynesian Volcanic Sand, sourced from Hawaii, this ingredient conditions the hair and provides heat and color protection. Styling Polymer, this advanced complex thickens and provides flexible hold. 5. 6 fl. oz. / 165 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
This product is amazing. My hair is super heavy and thick and this gave it body when it is usually just plain straight!!!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Love love love! If you want that perfect blow out then you've got to try this. My hair is thick but has a wave to it. This product helps keep my blowout smooth, shiny and voluminous. It's lightly scented and a little on the pricier side but it works wonders. I definitely recommend and will continue to use this product.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This product is great! It smells good and gives you that beautiful volume. I already have thick hair, but this made it stand out and it was so beautiful after a blowout! Highly recommended. I need to go buy some for myself.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
When you dispense the product, is it supposed to "foam up" into a light airy foam? My product seems to foam slightly but has more of a liquid texture than expected. Is this right?