R+Co Cactus Texturizing Shampoo uploaded by Darah H.

BY R+CO

Second-day hair is widely considered the holy grail of beauty, and this innovative shampoo captures the cool-girl texture of next-day hair-while still feeling clean. Texture-building particles in this formula enhance hair's natural wave and body as it cleanses, leaving behind a subtle grip that makes it easier to style. Tip: Skip conditioner to get the most texture.

Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This does exactly what it says its going to. I used it today for the first time, no conditioner needed. And I could IMMEDIATELY tell how much of a difference it made in making my hair feel more textured. When it was wet it was difficult to comb/detangle, since it kind of tangles your hair. lol. If you have super bleached hair like myself, expect it to really leave your hair feeling dry while its wet. Now that my is actually dry...its still soft and shiny..but with texture..like a 2nd day hair kinda feeling...with a little grit. Soft but textured. If your hair is prone to static and you use this in the "winter" like i did...you're going to feel the effects of static when you brush it when its dry..but live and learn. It's not a deal breaker... It is however 25.00 for 6oz. So I'm going to use this as needed and not a daily shampoo. It smells earthy and amazing. You don't need a lot, it suds up real nice for not having SLS. I really like it.
Jillian M.
This isn’t for curly haired girls or girls whose hair easily dries out. I looked like my hair was a birds nest. Not cute. The smell didn’t bother me like it bothered some other people. I don’t know why you’d want your hair to have this texture.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Don't like this at all. Made my curly hair nearly unmanageable and left it feeling dry. Yes that might be the point, but my hair looked and felt unhealthy. The scent is awful too. Do not recommend.
Breanne G.
Clackamas , OR
I bought this shampoo because I live for my hair to have texture and I also absolutely love R + Co; however, when I received this product it dried out my hair and made it incredibly difficult to do my hair. I have hair that is wavy, slightly fine, but I have a lot of hair. I normally have success with texture products for that beach look, but I didn't have luck with this product. I stopped using it and bought R + Co Dallas and my hair was much happier.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love this for when I want my natural wave to come out for that perfect boho look. I like to switch it up with a moisturizing shampoo though because it can be a bit drying. Love the texture it brings out though
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
I really wanted to love cactus for myself because my hair is so fine and limp. However, I just felt like it left my hair thirsty and tangle :( to add insult to injury, the smell also isn’t my favorite.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I like products that last and that grow on you and you try products daily ....
the colors are beautiful and enjoyable
Madelyn W.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this shampoo. My hair will hold a curl for up to 3 days now! Gives you way more texture than traditional shampoo
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Has anyone actually tried this with skipping conditioner? I have dry ends and I'm afraid they will become unmanageable. I do LOVE anything texturing.