R+Co Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Victoria M.R+Co Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Rita S.

BY R+CO

R+CoBel Air Smoothing Shampoo, 8. 5 oz. DetailsIf you're looking to smooth the overall look and feel of your hair, then welcome to Bel Air. Good for: Thick, curly or frizz-prone hair. How to: Apply a small amount of Bel Air Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through to the roots and ends. Follow with Bel Air Conditioner for even smoother, straighter hair. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Hibiscus Extract, found in Egypt, this extract protects the hair while softeningand conditioning. Artichoke Leaf Extract, produced in Spain, this extract defends the hair against environmental aggressors. Damson Plum, cultivated in Japan, this ingredient protects hair from discoloration and oxidative stress. Lychee Fruit Extract, found in Malaysia, this extract's high antioxidant and moisture content tames unruly hair. Olive Oil Fatty Acid, sourced from Portugal, this rich ingredient softens hair and increases manageability. 8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts. see more...

• What do people think about this? I have previously used Oribe but...1 Answers
Rita S.
Saint Paul
Review for: Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo, 8.5 oz. - R+Co more...
I wanted to try something different other than drugstore sulfate free shampoos & conditioners, so I went with R+Co. I’ve had this brand used on me at the salon I go to. I color and sometimes heat style when needed. Now that it’s winter in Minnesota, my current hair care doesn’t seem to quite do the job it used to during the warm months. Also I will be doing more blow drying to my hair after showering. R+Co Bel Air smoothing shampoo will helps with ingredients such as hibiscus extract for hydration;artichoke leaf extract to protect against environmental aggressors;Damson plum, a type of plum from Japan that prevents color changing of the hair;rice extract for the physical balance of smooth and shine of the hair.
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
Love this shampoo! I'm a strawberry blonde with fine hair (and lots of it). It keeps oil at bay, without being drying. It doesn't weigh hair down.  I have sensitive scalp & frequent dandruff/flaking issues, but this shampoo keeps my scalp flake free. It also smells amazing!
Analia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo, 8.5 oz. - R+Co more...
I have very straight hair and this is my favorite shampoo! It makes my hair look sleek and shiny. A little of this stuff goes a long way. It smells really nice and the packaging is so cute! The price point is nice for a luxurious product but the bottle is rather small.
Ana B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo, 8.5 oz. - R+Co more...
I love the stuff. Leaves my hair clean and soft and is really good for color protecting for color treated hair
Tayler M.
Shelby Township
Review for: Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo, 8.5 oz. - R+Co more...
Awesome shampoo for people that are looking for that nice smooth hair after that blow dry! Smells great
Alexandra C.
What do people think about this? I have previously used Oribe but wanted to switch as this is at a better price point.