R+Co Bel Air Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Rita S.

BY R+CO

R+CoBel Air Smoothing Conditioner, 8. 5 oz. DetailsIf you're looking to smooth the overall look and feel of your hair, thenwelcome to Bel Air. Good for: Thick, curly or frizz-prone hair. How to: Apply a small amount of Bel Air Shampoo to the middle of your hair and work through to the roots and ends. Follow with Bel Air Conditioner for even smoother, straighter hair. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Hibiscus Extract, found in Egypt, this extract protects the hair while softeningand conditioning. Artichoke Leaf Extract, produced in Spain, this extract defends the hair against environmental aggressors. Damson Plum, cultivated in Japan, this ingredient protects hair from discoloration and oxidative stress. Lychee Fruit Extract, found in Malaysia, this extract's high antioxidant and moisture content tames unruly hair. Olive Oil Fatty Acid, sourced from Portugal, this rich ingredient softens hair and increases manageability. 8. 5 fl. oz. / 241 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts. see more...

Rita S.
Saint Paul
I wanted to try something different other than drugstore sulfate free shampoos & conditioners, so I went with R+Co. I’ve had this brand used on me at the salon I go to. I color and sometimes heat style when needed. Now that it’s winter in Minnesota, my current hair care doesn’t seem to quite do the job it used to during the warm months. Also I will be doing more blow drying to my hair after showering. R+Co Bel Air smoothing shampoo will helps with ingredients such as hibiscus extract for hydration;artichoke leaf extract to protect against environmental aggressors;Damson plum, a type of plum from Japan that prevents color changing of the hair;rice extract for the physical balance of smooth and shine of the hair.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
Currently my favorite conditioner. I love the smell and the texture is light and doesn't feel heavy at all. Leaves my hair shiny and feeling really soft. My ends are little dry due to bleaching and this has helped my hair a ton. I have really thick hair so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with fine hair.