Hair CareHair ProductsShampooR+Co
Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo

R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo

by R+Co

We don't care how powerful your conditioner is-it's still not enough to rescue severely dry hair on its own. Lend it a helping hand with this superhydrating shampoo, loaded with restorative botanicals. Babassu oil and witch hazel moisturize, balance, and smooth hair, while rosemary protects against product buildup and nettle softens hair and safeguards color. Ideal for thick, coarse, dry, or color-treated strands, this shampoo delivers hydration that's nothing short of legendary.

Is this conditioner good if I have oily hair?
Do you Find this shampoo leaves hair greasy?
Does this weigh down fine hair?
Start your review of R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo!
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Swathi A.
Love love this shampoo 💜it’s ultra moisturizing helps with frizz and it smells oh so good . My salon carries these products so I got to try it. Good for dry scalp and I will surely get this again .
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Fort reference, I have fine, shoulder length hair. This shampoo is THICK. It also makes my hair come out in clumps. I don’t know why as I don’t have this problem with other brands.
Abby R.
Portland
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Abby R.
Let me tell you - my hair was HURT after using a specific custom haircare brand! Thankfully though I did receive the Atlantis Moisturizing B5 Shampoo + Conditioner from R and Co and my hair went from tangled and dry to smooth and soft. I am so thankful for B5, Prickly Pear Stem Extract, and Nettle Extract in these products for bringing my hair back to life!
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly W.
The price of this is absolutely outrageous but you get what you pay for right? This product is fantastic! I wish you got more product for the price you pay considering it’s like $30(each) for 8oz. But it has done wonders for my hair. I purchased this myself but I am crossing my fingers that FFF will put in a box sometime again soon. I will definitely splurge and buy it again, but I’m excited to try one of the other types from them.
SkynCara L.
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by SkynCara L.
I love this shampoo! I am only issuing four stars being I don’t feel it is any more moisturizing than other types of shampoos I’ve used. I’m not a fan of fragrance but this actually smells quite pleasant and doesn’t irritate me nor does the scent linger after you wash your hair. I find it is effective for cleansing fine curly hair. I have tired the conditioner from the Atlantis line and it was too heavy for my hair. I don’t recommend the conditioner for fine hair. The shampoo is great! If you dry and or damage hair, this product alone won’t improve your hair. This is a great addition to a regiment with a moisturizing hair mask weekly and a hydrating moisturizing conditioner and daily leave-in product.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
R+Co Atlantis Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Vanessa A.
I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner. I thought both products worked well together. I did feel that the shampoo was a bit tricky. I wasn't too sure how much to use. Overall i felt it worked well once i figured out the right amount i needed. I liked that it rinsed well but didn't leave my hair limp.
Gina S.
Just can’t get over the clever names that r+co comes up with! I wish I had that job! This smells amazing and gives me just the right hydration!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
I loveeeeee this conditioner. I started using this when I became a bleach and tone and it's awesome for deep moisture and makes my hair soooo sooo soft. I leave it in for a good 2 mins and rinse. A little goes a long way so be careful. You don't want to use too much and weigh your hair down.
Blakeley G.
Nashville, TN
Brought my hair back to life. Other products dried it out. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle. Paired with the conditioner it's great.
sherry P.
New Castle, DE
This was a game changer for my hair. I have 2c bleached platinum blond hair that is SO DRY that it breaks and just like that it doesn't anymore. I tried so many products and nothing really helped. My hair was soft, shiny and stopped breaking off the first wash. The smell is very fresh and not offensive. You can still smell it in your hair later but it doesn't follow you around like some others. I love the packaging of these too and they even come in liter or travel size.