BY R+CO

We don't care how powerful your conditioner is-it's still not enough to rescue severely dry hair on its own. Lend it a helping hand with this superhydrating shampoo, loaded with restorative botanicals. Babassu oil and witch hazel moisturize, balance, and smooth hair, while rosemary protects against product buildup and nettle softens hair and safeguards color. Ideal for thick, coarse, dry, or color-treated strands, this shampoo delivers hydration that's nothing short of legendary.

Buy on bluemer...*
Dally M.
Dally M.
Tacoma
My hair stylist recommended this shampoo + conditioner to bring my hair back to life! My hair was dry and unhealthy. She told me to use this product and that the conditioner is also great for deep conditioning. It was perfect! My hair become silky smooth also I was dark hair and having session going on blonde! It's like $30 each about 8oz bottle but totally worth it!!!!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
I loveeeeee this conditioner. I started using this when I became a bleach and tone and it's awesome for deep moisture and makes my hair soooo sooo soft. I leave it in for a good 2 mins and rinse. A little goes a long way so be careful. You don't want to use too much and weigh your hair down.
✌️ K.
✌️ K.
This is literally my most favorite shampoo/conditioner duo of all times. My hair was always so dry and often staticky but once I started using this, it's feels a lot softer, looks a lot better, and of course smells awesome