BY R+CO

R+CoANALOG Cleansing Foam Conditioner, 6 oz. DetailsLight as air? Sign us up for anything that helps fight the evil forces of gravity. R+Co Analog is the only step you need to weightlessly soften and condition, no matter what kind of hair you've got. Good for: Color-treated, under-hydrated or coarse hair. How to: Work a small amount between palms and massage from roots to ends. Rinse. Fragrance: Love BiteBenefit Ingredients: Argan Oil grown in Egypt, softens and nourishes the hair, improves manageability and shields from environmental aggressors. Green Tea grown in Japan, is rich in antioxidant and fortifies the hair's strength and luster. Horsetail Extract harvested in India, gently cleanses while strengthening and smoothing the hair's cuticle. Nettle Leaf Extract sourced from France, adds shine and aids in mending weak or damaged hair. 6. 0 fl. oz. / 177. 4 mLDesigner About R+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum is definitely greater than its parts.

• Do you use this every day? or is it an every other wash product?1 Answers
  • Anyone know if you need to shampoo your hair before using this? I...1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner work? Does it help if you h... Be the first to answer!
Savanna E.
Vancouver, WA
This product is great for those of us with chemically damaged hair, because it cleanses and conditions at the same time! Its amazing for that awkward middle day when you feel like you should wash your hair but you dont want to do a whole shampoo yet. Great price, amazing product.
Lexine D.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely ADORE this product. I naturally have dark brown hair so when I went Platinum, I was in need of a new product to use in the shower instead of my regular shampoo/conditioner. This really hydrates my hair and leaves it silky during and after my shower.
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
This is an amazing product! I did not expect to like this as much as I did. I have thick, coarse hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. A dream, right? The consistency of the product is almost like shaving cream and it doesn't really lather - but when I rinsed it out, my hair immediately felt so smooth and soft! I was sure when I woke up this morning, my hair would be too oily to deal with, but it is just as it was when I rinsed - soft, smooth and no crazy strong smells. I received this in a sub box, but will definitely purchase the full sized product.
Sarah F.
Bridgeport, WV
This cleansing conditioner is the one step (wash and condition at the same time) that every female needs in her life! A friend of mine gave it to me to sample before buying it because it is very pricey, but a little goes a long way with this product, and I was skeptical that it would work with my thin greasy hair. Then I tried it and it is amazing, I use it every other wash and it makes my hair so silky, shiny, and soft! I definitely recommend this, especially if you like me and no product seems to work on your hair because they just seem to make your hair look even greasier. This one wont, you wont be disappointed.
bryanna w.
Two in one products are something I could never use with my hair. They always dried it out and never Conditioned the way I needed it. But this product makes my hair and scalp feel fresh and clean and conditions so nicely and leaves me with easy to comb hair. And a little goes a looong way. I have hair down to my lower back and it's thick and a quarter sized amount is perfect!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Oh my goodness! This is my new favorite brand without a doubt! This is this product is like nothing I have ever tried. It left my hair feeling light as air. I hadn't heard of this brand before I had tried the death Valley Drive shampoo which I also love. I'm definitely ordering full-size of each
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
This was my first time trying a cleansing foam conditioner. This conditioner is actually really nice on color treated hair. I use it once a week with my shower routine. I really like the smell of this product. Keeps my color and that fact it comes in a foam base is pretty nice.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
At first I was put off my this sent. It smells like pure rubbing alcohol so much that it burns my eyes in the shower. However the results made my hair look AMAZING! It was soft and ridiculously shiny. I would repurchase and use maybe one a week.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I wasn't too sure what to think of this product. I definitely do not recommend using several days in a row if you don't have overly dry hair. But I like the simplicity of the one step process. Makes my hair super super shiny but I cannot use it to days in a row or my hair is too oily.
Kathleen W.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I recently dyed my hair with very vibrant colors and with that comes only washing my hair once a week in order to maintain its brightness. I absolutely love this stuff! It does a great job without pulling color out and leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing! I feel like I could never use shampoo and conditioner ever again and be 100% okay with it!
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
What do you love about this?
Christy L.
Madison, MS
Is this a two in one shampoo/conditioner? Or is there a shampoo that I could buy to try?
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
I got this as a sample from Birchbox, and I loved the way it made my hair feel. Does this act as a shampoo+conditioner in one?
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
How is the foam? Does it get rid of oil well?
Emily D.
louisville, KY
Anyone know if you need to shampoo your hair before using this? It says cleansing foam, so I figured you didn't. I tried looking it up, but didn't get much help.