Add a Photo

By R+CO

R+CoAircraft Pomade Mousse, 5. 6 oz. DetailsA mousse with a split personality. Perfect for creating second-day texture and separation while retaining body. Great on wavy or curly hair. Good for: Studiously messy styles on any kind or length of hair. How To: Its mousse formulation makes Aircraft easier to apply than a pomade. Rub between your hands and work through the hair. Fragrance: Relative ParadiseBenefit Ingredients: Vegetable Protein, this powerful hair-strengthening ingredient increases moisture content. Neem Oil, sourced from Central America, this oil strengthens and maintains the hair's moisture levels. Papaya Extract, produced in Australia, this extract creates volume while adding body and shine. 5. 6 fl. oz. / 165 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Phoenix, AZ

I loved this product when I had a long bob haircut. It gave me the perfect texture. THE SMELL is the best part of this product. I'd put it in my hair when damp and then go! The only thing I wish it had more of was a volumizing element. I felt my hair was a little flat on top.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

First & foremost this product smells AMAZING! I have very thick, wavy, short hair. I love using this product when I let my hair air dry. It gives my hair body that I didn't think I would want but I end up loving. I've never used mousse for my hair before but, where this is a pomade mousse I wanted to try it. I fell in love with it after one use. It makes styling my short hair so much easier!

Join Now