R+Co
Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample

R+co Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample

by R+Co

I wanted to try this but does it smell like Apple Cider Vinegar? The smell isn’t my favorite.
Start your review of R+co Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael B.
York, PA
R+co Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample uploaded by Rachael B.
I am instead reviewing R&CO’s Tea Cup rinse, not the apple cider wash. There was no option to select the Tea Cup for review. I must let y’all know about this amazing product!! It’s a scalp & hair rinse. You’re suppose to use once a week after shampoo/conditioning to remove buildup of harsh chemicals, minerals (great for those who don’t have a filtered shower head), pollutants from the environment, & hair care products. If you loved their apple cider rinse, you will love this one! Instead, this rinse is more hydrating!!! I use this once a week instead of a clarifying shampoo since its not harsh & stripping. This is crucial for those of us that want our hair clean from buildup(and other harsh crap) but don’t want to strip our hair if it’s natural moisture! It smells nice; like all R&Co products. Also color safe. Contains: Neem Leaf Extract-helps with circulation in scalp, seals cuticles to lock-in nutrients, & gives hydration. Fermented Kombucha-strengthens the hair, adds shine, smooths, & draws out minerals/calcium. Sunflower Extract- calms scalp, contains many vitamins to fortify hair, while giving scalp protection through antioxidants. Peach Leaf Extract- retains hair color, nourishes, detangles, provides free radical protection & removes pollutants, & prevents breakage. *Vegan / Cruelty & Gluten free / Paraben & Sulfate free (SLS & SLES) / Petroleum & Mineral Free #R&CO #HairCare
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
R+co Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample uploaded by Alyshia F.
I’m only giving this product two stars because despite the hassle it takes to get it in your hair and directly on your scalp as well as the terrible smell It does actually help exfoliate your scalp... That is if you can even get close enough, I have very thick hair and it was almost impossible. The pink Himalayan salt was falling out all over the bathtub as I was trying to put it in. And the smell personally just is not worth it to me I had to sleep with a mask on overnight to get rid of the smell of the Apple cider vinegar.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
This made my hair feel just as good as it does when I use fresh acv but with a bit less of a scent. The style of the container makes this easy to apply to the scalp and it does a great job of making the scalp feel clean without it being dry or irritated. I'm not sure if I'd purchase the full size since I can just buy apple cider vinegar for less but this was nice to try.
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
R+co Acv Acid Wash Cleansing Rinse Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Oz Travel Sample uploaded by Frances A.
I’ve had this item for a while but I just didn’t like how my hair was feeling a looking . It looked greasy and didn’t feel light . It was maybe he at with all the products I use ? Anyways , I used this whole trail size on my long hair and bam !!! I’m back to normal baby ! I will purchase again. It does have the apple ginger smell but if rather have that then dull hair .
trish F.
Valhalla, NY
I was having a terrible dry scalp and looked on line for home remedy’s and saw that ACV was one of them. I got a sample of this in my fab fit fun box. WOW my scalp felt amazing after this. Plus it left my hair feeling so soft!
Jazzmen H.
Grayling, MI
This stuff really does work! I use a lot of dry shampoo and hair products this helps get all the gunk out of my hair! The only thing I don’t like it how expensive it is
Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
I received this product in my monthly Birchbox and after one use I couldn’t believe how shiny, soft and clean my hair felt afterwards. I immediately had to order the full size!! I can’t wait to use this product weekly and continue to see results!
Em @.
Seattle, WA
I got this as a trial size and knew I needed the full. I use this instead of shampoo and my hair has never felt nicer while being this bleached. Doesn't leave an apple cider vinegar smell or actually a smell at all. Really managed to clean hair without drying it out too much.
Jennifer M.
Pueblo, CO
Good stuff. I received a sample of it and now o want to buy the full size. Removes build up in hair.Acid Wash ACV Cleansing Rinse