BY RCMA MAKEUP

Angie A.
I am always restocking on this palette they are amazing products are one or a kind. You can use as Matt or thin out whit their thinner for a more flowery foundation . Coverage is full and great on camera no flashback. Amazing for any freelance makeup artist or mua overall. RCMA The VK 18 Part Palette - #11
Khadija H.
Des Moines , IA
I just got my pallet and can’t wait to use it on my clients. It’s such a beautiful pallet with beautiful colors for light to medium complexions. The texture is very creamy and can be easily blend able to all skin types. I love the range of colors it has to mix and match
Tiffany W.
Cheney
I really like the formula. The pigmentation is awesome, you can definitely get a full coverage from it and it's really natural looking as well. It also fits about 70-80% of skin tone! A little goes a long way but definitely recommend to warm up the foundation on the back of your hand first, then use a brush to apply it on the face.
Leslie B.
From coverup to sheer tone matching, RCMA has it covered. I would prefer a bare face to using any other product. As someone with dry, mature skin, I could not be happier to have learned about this product.
Christa S.
Ashland, KY
This is the PERFECT foundation palette to carry in your kit! The foundation works for all skin types, can be applied from sheer to full coverage, used as concealer, used for cream contour/highlight, and you can custom-match your clients quickly and easily. I prefer using a spatula to transfer some to a steel mixing plate, warming it up just a touch, then applying it using a buffing foundation brush. The RCMA No-Color Powder is perfect for setting, as well.
Jessica S.
Georgetown, MA
I’ve been wanting this product for a long time and I finally got it! The pigmentation is like no other. A little bit goes a long way and for the price I feel like it is SO worth it! So excited to finally have this in my kit.
Dana R.
Very very very pretty colors I love them they mix very well and they have all kinds of skin tones
Hannah C.
cincinnati
I use this palette on pretty much any client I have! It looks amazing on aged skin as well as youthful skin. It does have a MAJOR learning curve though so take your time and learn how to work with it and you’ll love it. It’s like a second skin and works as a concealer as well so it makes room in my kit! Just be careful with powder, too much powder makes it look like cake even on the BEST skin. Use a fluffy brush and a tiny bit of setting powder (I use Ben Nye) tap off excess powder and apply to face using a stippling motion. A little product goes a LONNNG way
Diana L.
I recently got this and only used it a few times. I was expecting it to be a bit difficult to work with after reading some reviews about it but personally had no issues with it. I got the rcma thinner that goes with it and add a tiny drop to a pea size foundation scoop from the pallette and mix it on a metal plate then apply with a classic flat foundation brush. Easy to build up coverage and looks natural once set with the rcma translucent powder.
Lauren I.
Love using this palette on clients, glides on great and there's a ton of shade ranges. I'd buy it again for sure.
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
Rcma foundation color recommendations for fair skin?! RCMA The VK 18 Part Palette - #11