MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesRCMA Makeup
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Olive

RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Olive

by RCMA Makeup

Is this the same as Limelife foundation
Thoughts on this foundation?? Would it hold up on oily skin? [product:rcma-series-favourites-5-part-palette-ko]
Start your review of RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Olive!
Krystal C.
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO
I actually purchased the single foundation and surpassingly it was to fair. I’m a pale princess and sometimes I can’t find shades light enough. Companies have been really good about making foundation for every skin type. The reason I’m only giving it two stars is it doesn’t even last an hour on my skin. It might just be me because Ariana Grande use to use this on the cast of Victorious.
Megan G.
Kansas City, MO
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Olive uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO
THIS. PALETTE. Just wow! I wish I would have found it sooner. It makes concealing blemishes and cleaning up your brows so easy! I’m able to wear minimal foundation and touch up any blemishes or dark spots with a brush and this palette. The darker shades can also be used to bronze/contour!
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Shinto
I just added this to my pro makeup kit and I love the way it goes on my skin. It is 50% pigment so you use less product and the skin looks more natural. Other foundations have less pigment 18 to 28% so you use more product and get a masked look. I love the way my skin looks with this product and so do my clients. This is a must have for a makeup artist. RCMA Foundation Thinner and RCMA No Color Powder you will need these also.
Venti T.
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO
I own "KO" & " Dark Shinto". I like KO for fair to medium skin tones and dark shinto for women of color. Coverage: keep in mind you can build coverage with this product. I am able to build and give a fuller coverage as needed. Easy to work with and perfect for a make up kit. No flash back. Fair skin coverage gives a nice natural look. For deeper complection I love the dark shinto. I love how the colors dont have a reddish brick color. I am able to color match perfectly. RCMA never fails and amazing quality! Highly recommended.
Janine M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Shinto
This is perfect for everyday wear and the selection is great for contouring and highlighting and applying coverage. It’s a natural finish but you can build it up. I love how clean it makes my skin look.
Ali G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Shinto
I really like this product for people that are just getting into cream contour. Typically I use a contour brush to apply this and then blend it out with a Morphe 109V brush and really like the way it comes out
Elizabeth P.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Shinto
Love these full coverage concealers you mix different shades to create the perfect one for you this is perfect for makeup artist because it comes with different shades all in one small convenient pallete just wish it had a protective film so it wouldn't be so messy
Brianna D.
Decatur
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Olive uploaded by Brianna D.
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO
Ever since I tried RCMA Foundation I haven’t picked up another foundation in the last 3 weeks. It’s blends into my skin so flawlessly. I have this palette as well as the complexion palette which include the single pigments (primary colors) to customize the foundation. Literally a pea size is all you need!!!
Sarah P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - Shinto
Hands down the best foundation I have ever used. There is a slightly learning curve, but once you understand the proper application and small amount you will be blown away. First of, the pigmentation is out of this world. You almost do not need a concealer when using this. If you purchase this whole palette you can easily highlight and contour with this as well. The foundation makes your skin look flawless, and better throughout the day. It’s wax based formula is simply the best. I would strongly recommend this foundation to every single makeup lover.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem , PA
Review for: Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO
This takes some getting used to. I’ve found a Mac foundation brush applied it well and then blending with a damp beauty blender will help get the natural looking foundation that RCMA is known for. I love the palette Slye as I can use all five colors on different parts of my face to help co tour and highlight. It is a waxy foundation and I always use setting powder such as Laura Mercier to keep it locked on my face.