RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO uploaded by Morgan A.RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO uploaded by Morgan A.RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO uploaded by Renee G.

BY RCMA MAKEUP

• Thoughts on this foundation?? Would it hold up on oily sk...1 Answers
Venti T.
I own "KO" & " Dark Shinto". I like KO for fair to medium skin tones and dark shinto for women of color.

Coverage: keep in mind you can build coverage with this product. I am able to build and give a fuller coverage as needed. Easy to work with and perfect for a make up kit.

No flash back. Fair skin coverage gives a nice natural look.

For deeper complection I love the dark shinto. I love how the colors dont have a reddish brick color. I am able to color match perfectly.

RCMA never fails and amazing quality! Highly recommended.
Krystal C.
I actually purchased the single foundation and surpassingly it was to fair. I’m a pale princess and sometimes I can’t find shades light enough. Companies have been really good about making foundation for every skin type. The reason I’m only giving it two stars is it doesn’t even last an hour on my skin. It might just be me because Ariana Grande use to use this on the cast of Victorious.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This makeup is unreal. I couldn't believe my results when applied. It is so light, but the pigment is to die for. I have never had such good coverage with a light formula. I have combination skin, and using translucent powder on my tzone RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO transforms it into all day wear.
laura v.
I've tried so many liquid, cream, etc foundation and they all cake, seperate and just look bad on my skin. Then I found RCMA. This is a game changer for makeup. Some learning curve but once you get it down you love it. I will never waste money trying another foundation. A little goes a LONG way and either such a shade variety you will always find or mix the perfect color for yourself. And don't forget unlike other products, this is 50% pigment! Love this
Morgan A.
Biloxi, MS
Best foundation. Will buy this till the end of time. First off- they have a huge shades range. The formula doesn't oxidize, and has a beautiful finish. I have dry skin, apply this foundation with a wet blenderful and it is PERFECT. The formula is unique in that it's wax based. Since it is wax based and not oil based, it sits ON your pores instead of IN them which prevents breakouts. I haven't had one foundation related breakout since I started using this foundation over a year ago. I do not own the 5 shades in this pallete but have tried a few and own 2 individual shades and LOVE THEM.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
Thoughts on this foundation?? Would it hold up on oily skin? RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KO