MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesRCMA Makeup
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA

RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA

by RCMA Makeup

Where can i buy this at and how much does it run for?
Is RCMA worth it for non makeup artists? Like just for regular use?
Where does anyone purchase this & is it worth the hype?
Start your review of RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA!
Skyler L.
Fostoria
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA uploaded by Skyler L.
Rcma is such a good concealer I have been trying to find one that works well doesn’t dry out and being a makeup artist that I can use on my clients. This mini pallet is great price range and color range highly recommend
Rachel L.
RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA uploaded by Rachel L.
This is an excellent creme foundation. Excellent! This is great for photography and makes the skin look absolutely flawless. I like to dab this on with my fingers, spread with a brush, then dab off any excess with a sponge. The coverage with this is pretty full and it does need to be set. Only drawback is the quads are a little small, but this is great for finding your perfect shade. This is probably the closest I've ever gotten to my natural skintone with a foundation. Love it! I'll be buying some larger pans soon!
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I just added this to my pro makeup kit and I love the way it goes on my skin. It is 50% pigment so you use less product and the skin looks more natural. Other foundations have less pigment 18 to 28% so you use more product and get a masked look. I love the way my skin looks with this product and so do my clients. This is a must have for a makeup artist.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Purchased at: Beautylish
Absolutely in love with RCMA foundation . Wish I would have found this years ago . Doesn’t settle in fine lines and has amazing lasting power. I do wish it was a little less costly . But I still purchase because I believe it’s worth it .RCMA Series Favourites 5 Part Palette - KA
Sophia R.
Lakeland, FL
This was one of my first foundations I ever used, I LOVED these creams! Even on my super oily skin, I found them to never cake up or slide around, looked so natural for stage and everyday - I was TRULY obsessed with these and I think everyone of every skin type should try it. 100%.
Sarah J.
Carleton
I loved the smooth and lightweight feel of this! The colors and way they blended were amazing! I tried this once and now I'm hooked!
Sia M.
Toronto , ON
Purchased at: Beautylish
Been eyeing this palette snd the larger one forever! I got the darker one as well for a contour. I figured since it’s only for my own use I would start with these instead of the one tailored to makeup artists. I love how easily blend-able it is. If I wanted to I could use for a 3D makeup effect but when I’m on a rush I use for highlight and contour.