RCMA No-Color Powder, 3oz.

by RCMA Makeup

RCMA loose powders are a staple in the industry and should be a part of every pro makeup artist's kit. RCMA powder will keep your foundations set and dry without “caking.” Our no-color powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Since it has no...

Does this leave flashback?
Start your review of RCMA No-Color Powder, 3oz.!
Paso Robles, CA
RCMA No-Color Powder, 3oz. uploaded by Krystal H.
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder, Shaker Top Bottle, Authentic, 3 oz.
My HOLY GRAIL powder!!!! This powder brightens and sets my face without looking dry or crusty. I bake with this powder too and its absolutely fantastic. It blurs my pores, which let me tell you I have got huge pores! It doesn't cake or crease and keeps me matte all day. I've yet to find another powder I love as much. You do need to find a container to pour it in as it comes with just a shake top. You get 3 ounces and if you buy it on BeautyLish it only costs $12. This brand/powder has been used by Hollywood Makeup artists for years, its tried and true and one of a kind. RCMA No-Color Powder, 3oz.
Buena Park, CA
This setting powder is good but it has a learning curve to it. You have to use just enough so that it sets but not too much or else your foundation will cake up. I find the best way to use it is to put the product in another container so that it is easier to use and then to dip my powder brush into the container and tap off all excess powder then lightly apply the powder all over the face. Afterwards I will spray my face with setting spray to get rid of any cakey-ness however I have dry skin so you may not need to do that if you have oily skin.
East Amherst, NY
The no frills packaging makes me feel like I am shaking out kitchen spices, but this fine milled translucent powder is great for baking and setting my makeup.  It lasts forever!  I have had this awhile and a tiny sprinkle works well for my mature skin needs.  You are not paying for fancy but basic packaging.  Very easy to dispense.
Shiloh, OH
The only setting powder I buy! It is so so wonderful! It leaves a beautiful flawless finish and lasts through work to the gym and then some! The price is amazing and I enjoy this product more than Laura merciers! Grab a bottle while you! The price and the amount of product just amazes me! You won’t regret it
Lucas, TX
It’s true. There’s no color payoff with this powder. I use it to set my under eye mascara. And I like it because it will set without making my skin look over powdered. With any powder, you can tell it’s there, but the RCMA no color powder, it doesn’t look or feel cakey.
Okeechobee, FL
Now this is a setting powder! This powder is a true translucent powder that will set beautifully on everything from bb cream to oil based Pancake makeup. It never caked,clung to or emphasized any of my imperfections. Your entire makeup game will be changed forever!
Arlington, WA
Rcma takes the cake for setting powders. They are lightweight and the no color powder works on anyone! It sets makeup with out caking and makes skin appear natural and absorbs oil throughout the day. There is a reason they have been in business for a long time.
Orlando, FL
Such a beautiful finish. The white color would usually turn me off for my tan complexion buy this powder just blends beautifully in your skin. No flashback or white cast whatsoever. Not to mention the container is HUGE and takes FOREVER to finish. Love this.
Tucson, AZ
A must have for all skin types. It gives no flashback as long as you set it well with a spray. It last a long time and has a great price point. You can get past the annoying packaging once you see how it changed the durability of your makeup wear!
Fort Benning, GA
2 stars for the price and amount of product, but I don’t get he hype. I try to use this product and like it but it’s just blah. It doesn’t stop creasing. It doesn’t make my skin look better. It doesn’t keep my makeup on longer. It just makes things matte. That’s it. And the packaging is annoying and not easy to use bc it can easily make a mess.