BY RCMA MAKEUP #20 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it because...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder and did you like it?1 Answers
  • where can i buy it:?3 Answers
Jasmin R.
This powder is honestly one of the best powders that I have. It doesn't change the color of your foundation, hence why they call it no color powder. It's so affordable! You get so much product for the size, and it works great. Although I feel like the Laura Mercier powder has more longevity, it's not by much, and this product works just as well. For the cost, the amount of product that you get, and how it actually works and feels on the skin, I choose this over my Laura Mercier all the time hands down! I think I like this better as well because I don't feel like it makes me look super cakey or cracky. The only issue that I have with this product, is that I wish it came in a different container. The packaging can make it pretty messy at times. What I have done to eliminate that, was poured this product inside a different powder container that is less messy and my problem was solved.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I've been using this powder for over a year and I HATE the packaging but the quality of the product is unbeatable for the price. It comes with 3oz for $12... Find a better drugstore with the same amount and quality... I'll wait.. ANYWAY, this looks so nice under the eyes and is really fine and soft to the touch. Overbaking can cause flashback and cakiness but be gentle with this product. A little goes a long way! I use this on my under eyes and all over the face for the more warmer days when I tend to get a little oily.
Vi💋👑 J.
This powder works great for baking and setting. I sometimes mix it in with my ben nye banana powder and works great. It does come with a lot of product and a very convenient price. I find it does give me a slight white cast and flashback in pictures but its not that bad. Very smooth and finely milled. Messy though! Bad packaging.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
If you're looking for an affordable translucent powder than this is a good one. I have combination skin (more on the dry side) and for me it keeps my makeup in place for about a couple of hours. It has a matte finish and although it looks white it has no color. I use it to set my under eye concealer and bake. It has no flashback which is something I always worry about when it comes to face powders. It is very affordable and last a very long time. I purchased mine on beautylish.com.
Asha I.
Newburgh, NY
I love the finish and how lightweight it is. I bought it because I seen other chocolate girls like myself using it and they claimed it didn't leave an ashy tint or have flashblack. Unfortunately while the no flashblack claims are true I do feel like it dulls my complexion and makes me appear lighter which I dont like. It gives my skin a dull appearance, not so much ashy but since i have yellow undertones you can see the difference when i use that powder !
Lulu G.
This is the BEST setting powder I have ever used! I have been using the 10 oz no color setting powder everyday for over 2 years now and still have more than half the product left! It's a great powder that lasts all day long, giving any foundation a flawless finish. You can you the powder as a setting powder or for touch ups throughout the day. I have oily skin and this works wonders for touch ups (although i do suggest purchasing a small sifter or container to carry it with you). I also find that this powder doesn't oxidize or look powdery. Sometimes I can get carried away with overpowdering, but I never look cakey when it comes to this powder. The actual color of the powder is white, though it never appears white on the face. One of my favorite ways to apply this is over a light, dewy foundation such as Mac's Face & Body. Dewy foundations never last long on me due to my oily skin, however, when I apply the rcma powder over it, the foundation transforms into a light, demi-matte finish (which i love!), and am able to wear the foundation for the entire day without any signs of fading or slipping. I also love setting cream blushes with this powder! My favorite is the Stila Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Stain in Peony, the powder gives it again, that demi-matte finish which gives it a natural appearance. Overall, this is one of my must-have products! And for $10, theres really no harm in trying it. Most likely, you will LOVE it like i do!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this powder everyday for myself and on my clients. I’m a professional makeup artist and this is by far my favorite powder. Absolutely colorless and a little bit goes a really long way. You want your foundation to match your complexion, the last thing you should put over is a think cakey pigmented Powder. RCMA is a preferred brand for pros and by far my favorite. I’ve been buying it from the alcone store for years.
Jessica B.
Looks white but it’s truly translucent. I have been wanting to try this for a while to see if it compares with some popular higher end products I own . I think it’s worth the price because you get so much Make sure you have something to pour in or it will be very messy . I use it as backup because I feel some of my other setting powders are more finely milled and work better for shine and setting makeup better.
Josie K.
This. Is. The. Best. Setting. Powder. Ever. This provides; no color, sets shine, and allows breath-ability all in one. It's comparable with Laura Mercier, but it doesn't have the slight yellow tone that Laura's provides. I love this powder and the price point! You get 3 oz. for 12 dollars. How is that possible?? Definitely a great product and I can't imagine anyone regretting this purchase.
Erica D.
Okay, the first thing is that the container it comes in is basically an old oregano bottle. It totally wastes a ton of product because it is so messy and gets all over the place. I have dry skin, and this powder makes my skin look and feel more dry than it already is. Totally a disappointment and i will not be repurchasing.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
How do you use this product?