BY RCMA MAKEUP #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it...3 Answers
  • Does this live a white cast and flashback?5 Answers
  • Coty Airspun, Ben Nye or RCMA powder ?2 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Absolutely love this product for baking/setting my makeup, particularly under my eyes. I have dry skin, so sometimes other setting powders end up being too drying and end up making my makeup look extremely cakey and powdery. This doesn't do that AT ALL! It sets my makeup beautifully and flawlessly. It lasts me all day and it really helps brighten up the under eye area.

The only thing I don't love about this product is the container. It comes with a shaker like top, which can make application a bit difficult. However, I have just started dipping my beauty blender directly into the product with the cap removed and that has worked for me.

The texture of this product is very finely milled and is not overly powdery, if that makes sense. It doesn't end up looking cakey or unnatural in any way. I highly recommend this product especially if you are one of thos people who have dry skin. You will not be disappointed!
Kitana M.
This is my go to setting powder, it’s a really airy formula, handles flashback well and doesn’t get caked with most foundations. It was around 13$ online and has lasted at least 4 months now with fairly regular use (it also came with a big powder puff from camera ready cosmetics for free) it’s definitely something I use daily and take with me for touch ups and I highly recommend. It doesn’t have a scent. My skin is about an nc 32, fairly pale with deep yellow undertones, i don’t have acne but it’s never given me a breakout and it controls any oils that excrete throughout the day well
Tamara J.
I heard so many awesome things about RCMA No Color Powder and I really, really wanted to love it, but sadly, I was disappointed.  First of all, the packaging is not the best -I typically like to shake my loose powder out into the lid and apply with a brush, but the lid is too small on this bottle, so I had to use a different dish and it was a pain.  Secondly, I didn't find this to have "no color" - In fact, it looked white in the bottle and on my skin and gave me a really pale, ghastly cast.  Given these two challenges, I do not recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
I don’t get why everyone else seems to love this so much. I bought it about a year ago because so many Youtubers recommend it. I’ve used about half the container, but I’m finally giving up on it. It’s okay to set my face, but doesn’t control my oily t zone as much as I’d like. So I started using it just to set my under eye concealer, and it emphasizes my fine lines like crazy and ages me. Also, it’s supposed to be no color powder, but I notice a definite white cast, even when I apply it sparingly. I have light skin- I can’t imagine this working for someone with medium or darker skin. This might work for a young person with super fair, normal skin, but it’s a hard pass for me.
Marjorie G.
I loooooooove this powder! It adds the perfect amount of brightness to the center of the face! It may not be doing major things to control the oil or add coverage but it does set Makeup beautifully and photographs like a dream! I use it on 90% of my clients. Super affordable. Container is not the greatest... it looks like a spice bottle you get from Walmart but the price and product are so good I’m willing to overlook the aesthetic!
Daniela S.
Inexpensive, good quality and you get 3 oz.!

It doesn’t get better than that. The product lasts me a year even after sharing with my sister.

I apply it with a wet sponge and it helps my foundation go from wet to natural, or even as matte as I’d like it to be.

The powder is so light that it’s up to you to decide how much you want to apply

I also apply it to my eyelids instead of “priming” with concealer because I feel that’s a waste of concealer when I’m only applying bronzer on my crease.
Emily M.
This is one of my holy grail setting powders. The price point can't be beat. To start off - I have normal to dry skin, with a rare occurance of slight oil around my nose. I use this powder to bake under my eyes. I do notice that, when I'm experiencing dryer days, adding this powder can make me look drier than usual. In addition to that, the low cost packaging (which makes this product so much more affordable) isn't completely air tight so if this falls over in my bag I get powder everywhere.  Besides those two things, this is an affordable setting powder that works well for me whenever my skin is normal.
Krystal L.
This is my holy grail. This has been the one I’ve used for everything. First of all, the price for how much you’re getting is amazing. It’s a matte finish, and i love to set concealer with it of course. However, I’ve used it to matte some lipsticks and it’s just great. I love that there is no tint so it doesn’t change anything to your foundation or any of that. Its honestly great and would work for anyone. I wish the packing was a bit better like the Laura Mercier one but I don’t mind because you get so much more product. 3oz is a lot for setting powder so I’m a happy camper.
Jasmin R.
This powder is honestly one of the best powders that I have. It doesn't change the color of your foundation, hence why they call it no color powder. It's so affordable! You get so much product for the size, and it works great. Although I feel like the Laura Mercier powder has more longevity, it's not by much, and this product works just as well. For the cost, the amount of product that you get, and how it actually works and feels on the skin, I choose this over my Laura Mercier all the time hands down! I think I like this better as well because I don't feel like it makes me look super cakey or cracky. The only issue that I have with this product, is that I wish it came in a different container. The packaging can make it pretty messy at times. What I have done to eliminate that, was poured this product inside a different powder container that is less messy and my problem was solved.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
How do you use this product?

back