RCMA No Color Powder

by RCMA Makeup

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

Este polvo translúcido es recomendado para pieles oscuras ?
RCMA No Color Powder ? Is it a good product?
Start your review of RCMA No Color Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Beverly O.
Columbus, OH
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Beverly O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a Laura Mercier user normally for setting powder, but a makeup artist suggested this to me. Game changing! I’m completely impressed.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This powder is wonderful for that matte, full coverage, yet smooth even canvas without the cakeyness that some other powders can create. Despite it being white, it doesn’t create that look in photos or on the skin, it applies so well it’s kinda shocking. It’s nice for my more oily areas, although many hours later I feel like I need to reapply/touch up which would be expected. It doesn’t take much and lasts a long while, I still haven’t ran out of my container and it’s been since January when I first purchased it. I will mix it with my other current favorite loose powder (TF 🍑 Powder) and that’s my favorite combination for a long lasting look.
Linda T.
Plattsmouth, NE
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Linda T.
Love, love! It really has no color! It isn’t heavy and drying and doesn’t change your foundation color! Only drawback is the container, the lid cracked easily and now it’s all wonky donkey!!!
Luz Yanira P.
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Finally..!🙋‍♀️ I purchased this one to try and liked it.👍 The RCMA No Color Powder is excellent. After trying this one, I must say, this guy has to be in the vanity of every make up lover. This is a good one for setting the foundation especially under the eyes; it does not add color to the base. It leaves the skin with a "blurred and soft" effect, almost similar to a canvas for a clean drawing. I also noticed it kind of softened the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and my mouth. (I don't know, maybe it is a placebo effect /reaction or something of my mind🤦‍♀️🤣😂...) What I did was to purchase an empty small container with a sifter contained lid at Amazon to ease the use of the powder when I do my make up; I will just refill when I need to as I go using it.👏👍
Franco T.
Hialeah, FL
This translucent powder is incredible. There is no doubt that if you buy it you will love it. It is an investment for life (ok, it depends on the use you give it obviously 😅) I always use it to seal my works. For baking it works perfect. It doesn't matter if I make a simple or heavy look, this powder always accompanies me. If you didn't try it, you have to! 🥰✨
Jaqueline M.
Woodhaven, NY
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Jaqueline M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is actually a very good product only if you know how to use it this is not to bake only to set your face a lot of people make the mistake of baking with different powders and like this one is not the right one to bake just set #makeup #beauty #settingpowder #followme #formore
Emina S.
North Aurora, IL
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Emina S.
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Emina S.
This is a nice setting powder, easy to blend my powder products over. No flashback in photos and It’s a good amount of product for the low price. There’s only 2 ingredients, and I’ve been using it for years. I will say that it doesn’t really keep my shine at bay, so it’s a good powder if I’m going for a dewy look. I’m less oily in the winter and this powder is excellent for the cold weather.
Gabriela  A.
Katy, TX
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Gabriela  A.
I like it a lot! I have tried several and this is my favorite for me he has everything going for him, his particle is fine and he just got great
Patricia  P.
Sanford, FL
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Patricia  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very worth it. It yields, it is colorless so it can be used on multiple skin tones. It doesn't flash back, and it's very fine, I love it.
Lynn R.
Old Bridge, NJ
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Lynn R.
RCMA No Color Powder is by far one of my favorite setting powders. It has a very reasonable price and comes with a lot of product. There is no flashback and it doesn’t turn my under eye or wherever I’m setting white or doesn’t oxidize to a different color. Great for all skin tones. (Used to use it when I was a makeup artist on everyone)

577 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Luz Yanira P. il y a 10 mois
Yeap..! No color powder. It works amazing..! Obviously, it does not add color to the make up and set it very well. Skin looks flawless..!
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
RCMA No Color Powder ? Is it a good product?
Jessica P. il y a 9 mois
Absolutely 😍
HELEN L.
Denaris M. il y a un an
This compares to other powders as far as for those who like tinted powders against those who like regular powders meaning Case in point: finishing powders vs. setting powders. ... It is often translucent and is used to blur pores, soften texture, and even give an overall glow to the skin. Basically, finishing powder is for looks where as setting powders help you get more hours out of your concealer, foundation, and other face makeup.
Leigh A.