BY RCMA MAKEUP

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it...3 Answers
  • Does this live a white cast and flashback?5 Answers
  • Coty Airspun, Ben Nye or RCMA powder ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kitana M.
This is my go to setting powder, it’s a really airy formula, handles flashback well and doesn’t get caked with most foundations. It was around 13$ online and has lasted at least 4 months now with fairly regular use (it also came with a big powder puff from camera ready cosmetics for free) it’s definitely something I use daily and take with me for touch ups and I highly recommend. It doesn’t have a scent. My skin is about an nc 32, fairly pale with deep yellow undertones, i don’t have acne but it’s never given me a breakout and it controls any oils that excrete throughout the day well
Stephanie M.
I don’t get why everyone else seems to love this so much. I bought it about a year ago because so many Youtubers recommend it. I’ve used about half the container, but I’m finally giving up on it. It’s okay to set my face, but doesn’t control my oily t zone as much as I’d like. So I started using it just to set my under eye concealer, and it emphasizes my fine lines like crazy and ages me. Also, it’s supposed to be no color powder, but I notice a definite white cast, even when I apply it sparingly. I have light skin- I can’t imagine this working for someone with medium or darker skin. This might work for a young person with super fair, normal skin, but it’s a hard pass for me.
Marjorie G.
I loooooooove this powder! It adds the perfect amount of brightness to the center of the face! It may not be doing major things to control the oil or add coverage but it does set Makeup beautifully and photographs like a dream! I use it on 90% of my clients. Super affordable. Container is not the greatest... it looks like a spice bottle you get from Walmart but the price and product are so good I’m willing to overlook the aesthetic!
Emily M.
This is one of my holy grail setting powders. The price point can't be beat. To start off - I have normal to dry skin, with a rare occurance of slight oil around my nose. I use this powder to bake under my eyes. I do notice that, when I'm experiencing dryer days, adding this powder can make me look drier than usual. In addition to that, the low cost packaging (which makes this product so much more affordable) isn't completely air tight so if this falls over in my bag I get powder everywhere.  Besides those two things, this is an affordable setting powder that works well for me whenever my skin is normal.
Daniela S.
Inexpensive, good quality and you get 3 oz.!

It doesn’t get better than that. The product lasts me a year even after sharing with my sister.

I apply it with a wet sponge and it helps my foundation go from wet to natural, or even as matte as I’d like it to be.

The powder is so light that it’s up to you to decide how much you want to apply

I also apply it to my eyelids instead of “priming” with concealer because I feel that’s a waste of concealer when I’m only applying bronzer on my crease.
Anais S.
This is a great translucent powder. This powder is very milled and does not latch on to dry patches! I use this to set under my eye bags and rest of my t-zone. For dry skin gals like me, this is a cheap powder that will keep make-up locked in great! The only negative about this powder is that I do find it to sometimes crease in my under eyes but, I don't think that is the powders fault. I think it is just my very dry under eyes. When I do hydrate and prime my eyes before concealer and powder, the rcma powder works great to keep the concealer in place all day.
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
I received this setting powder as a gift from a friend who swore by it and I absolutely love it. I apply it using a damp beauty blender, then brush it away with a fluffy brush. It doesn't cause any creasing and doesn't look cakey at any point throughout the day. My only complaint is the packaging, which is a literal spice container that you would find at a grocery store. Because of the packaging, it can be difficult to get an appropriate amount onto your sponge/brush without causing some waste. The container does come with a lot of product, however!
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I've been using this powder for over a year and I HATE the packaging but the quality of the product is unbeatable for the price. It comes with 3oz for $12... Find a better drugstore with the same amount and quality... I'll wait.. ANYWAY, this looks so nice under the eyes and is really fine and soft to the touch. Overbaking can cause flashback and cakiness but be gentle with this product. A little goes a long way! I use this on my under eyes and all over the face for the more warmer days when I tend to get a little oily.
Jillian P.
nevada
This powder does a great job at setting all my makeup! It does not leave the skin looking like a powdered donut either! I believe this powder costs around $14 and for me it was worth it to buy! I have heard mixed reviews on this powder, the main one is that this causes flashback on darker skin tones. So if you have anything over a light-medium skin tone I would not recommend this product! Don’t worry girlies and guys, there are plenty plenty of affordable drugstores powders that will compliment your skin tone great and probably better than this one!✨
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
How do you use this product?