RCMA No Color Powder

by RCMA Makeup

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

Hii Beautifulls , I’ve been eyeing this powder , would you say that is a must have in every ones kit? Thank you
How does this compare to Laura Merciers translucent powder ? Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder
Has anyone with dry skin used this powder before ?
Start your review of RCMA No Color Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Beverly O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a Laura Mercier user normally for setting powder, but a makeup artist suggested this to me. Game changing! I’m completely impressed.
Plattsmouth, NE
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Linda T.
Love, love! It really has no color! It isn’t heavy and drying and doesn’t change your foundation color! Only drawback is the container, the lid cracked easily and now it’s all wonky donkey!!!
Miramar, FL
This translucent powder is incredible. There is no doubt that if you buy it you will love it. It is an investment for life (ok, it depends on the use you give it obviously 😅) I always use it to seal my works. For baking it works perfect. It doesn't matter if I make a simple or heavy look, this powder always accompanies me. If you didn't try it, you have to! 🥰✨
Woodhaven, NY
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Jaqueline M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is actually a very good product only if you know how to use it this is not to bake only to set your face a lot of people make the mistake of baking with different powders and like this one is not the right one to bake just set #makeup #beauty #settingpowder #followme #formore
North Aurora, IL
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Emina S.
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Emina S.
This is a nice setting powder, easy to blend my powder products over. No flashback in photos and It’s a good amount of product for the low price. There’s only 2 ingredients, and I’ve been using it for years. I will say that it doesn’t really keep my shine at bay, so it’s a good powder if I’m going for a dewy look. I’m less oily in the winter and this powder is excellent for the cold weather.
Sanford, FL
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Patricia P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very worth it. It yields, it is colorless so it can be used on multiple skin tones. It doesn't flash back, and it's very fine, I love it.
firestone
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Amy V.
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Amy V.
This setting powder is bomb! It makes your skin look flawless and sets foundation amazingly! It’s great for photos. It’s great for everyday use. And it’s so so affordable!
Midfield, AL
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Briana H.
This is my go to powder! I don't use anything else. It's truly translucent and will not change the color of your foundation! It also last a very long time I've had this powder for more than a year now and it's only half way gone. RCMA No Color Powder
Kennewick, WA
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Yadira M.
This powder is great for halloween makeup. I try to use it on my everyday makeup routine but since I’m medium tone skin it leave me a white cast under my eye and my face. It is translucent powder but for some reason leaves the white cast. Is so fine and it does make your makeup last a long time. Packaging is horrible to be honest, you waste a lot of product. But for halloween makeup or art makeup is great for setting.
Hurricane , UT
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Izzy G.
I don’t ever edit my photos, I make sure I get a decent blurring powder!!!! RCMA is a classic for a reason; it works! I’ve been using this on myself and on my clients for a few months now. Softer than other powders, no flash back. I can build this when I need a little more blurring effect or use very little, either way it doesn’t look cakey! Works for fresh no makeup looks as well as heavy as glam looks like in photo submitted along with my review! Also very affordable, even better if you can get pro discount at retailers like Nigels or Frends in LA. Don’t sleep on this powder! 💥💥

574 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
NEW YORK, NY
il y a un mois
Chelsey M. il y a 24 jours
Weirdly I started using this setting powder because one of my best friends is a drag queen and this is all she will use powder wise and it looks flawless over top of foundation while giving you a Matte look but not overly dry.
North Richland Hills