BY RCMA MAKEUP #1 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it because I...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder and did you like it?1 Answers
  • Good for extremely dry skin? The Laura Mercier powder is sometimes ...5 Answers
Karen H.
Karen H.
After using the LM powder for awhile I bought this after hearing Youtubers rave about it. You do get a lot of product for the price so that's a win but I hate the packaging. Hard to not make a mess and most brushes don't fit inside the lid or container. The powder itself is white and very fine. Now it says it's a no color powder but when blended into my hand, I still see some white when compared to LM & KVD's new powder. (In my attaches photo this brand is on top, LM in middle, KVD bottom). I have dry skin and for me personally, KVD is best. Although LM leaves a similar finish, KVD seems best on my dry skin. Hers smells like cornstarch though. For my skin, the RCMA just didn't work best out of these 3. I wouldn't purchase again. Plus the packaging is not good. Too messy for my liking. The flash was on when I took the photo attached. May be hard to see differences but the RCMA looks matte and it doesn't work as well with my dry skin as the other two brands. It's a better value though.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
I must say that I was a little hesitant with this product at first. but now that I have adjusted to it after using it daily for about a week I am in LOVE! this is the BEST translucent powder I have ever used. it is just like the laura mercier but better in my opinion, I mean its a fraction of the price that's for sure. I take this on my damp beauty blender and pat under my eyes to set my concealer. I don't crease what so ever and it gives NO WHITE CAST! you know that football stamp under your eyes when you've taken a pic with the flash on.. yea that's a white cast and its not cute, on anyone lol. I've ruined many good pics with those appearing under my eyes. but not since I've been using this! it is simply amazing to set with, bake with, and put all over your face for a flawless matte finish. im obsessed!
Corinth S.
Corinth S.
Rockville, MD
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
This is by far my most favorite setting powder! Thanks to Kathleenlights for introducing this product to me! First of all, it's extremely affordable! You get triple the amount of product compared to other translucent powders in the market. The finish of this powder is amazing and if you love to bake, this is the powder for you! My under eyes always look so smooth and bright, and I always get compliments on my skin whenever I use this powder to set my entire face. The only con people say about this product is the packaging, which I agree with. But I found a way to work around that dilemma. I use a small lid that I don't use for anything to pour the powder into. I also saw Jaclyn Hill transfer her RCMA powder into an old setting powder container. Do I recommend this product? I say a MILLION YES! #contest
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
If I could give this a 10 star I would! I loveeeee this powder. So amazing and such a awesome price. This powder not only sets my face but BRIGHTENS the areas I want it to. I use this in multiple way. One of which is dusting the powder all over and another is a makeup technique called baking where you apply excessive product in certain locations to "cook" the foundation or concealer. This product is definitely my #holygrail #rideordie product and I cannot get enough. The only thing I can't stand is the packaging. If you have, use an empty container, pour some at the time and it'll be much easier to take out the product and store it! For $15 a bottle, it's worth the hassle, trust me. I have tried everything including Laura Mercier, Smashbox, etc. and this supersedes it by a mile!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
This is my FAVORITE holy grail setting powder! I've almost finished my jar, and will be a repurchasing for sure! I've noticed a lot of other people wishing the packaging was more user friendly but if you have an old loose powder container you could easily transfer! That's how I've been doing it for months and it works out great. This doesn't give you that ghostly white cast in photos for the under eyes and doesn't change the color or fade the foundation. This product is also really great for "baking" the face with and the under eyes as well. It's not drying for the skin. Another great feature about this product is the price, you really get your money's worth from this product. 3oz for only $10 that's a steal in my book!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
After wanting a setting powder to use without caving in to buy the holy grail Laura Mercier powder, I tried this after being suggested by youtuber @lustrelux. Holy moly wondefulness. This powder is a very fine mill which allows for wonderful setting under the eyes with baking, as well as over the whole face. I have experienced zero flashback with this product, unlike others I have tried. I was using the It Cosmetics bye bye pores powder before I switched to this one. The amount you get for your money is astounding (I believe that I paid $12 for 3 oz of product). The jar it comes in is not the best, but if you have an empty container that you can put it in, that makes things easier. I definitely recommend this.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
Wonderful setting powder! Before the RCMA no color powder I was all about the Laura Mercier Translucent powder! Don't get me wrong, I still love that powder so much but I always cringed at the price of it. I recently decided to try out the RCMA no color powder since I wanted a more affordable setting powder. I'm so happy it works for me considering I have oily skin. This powder does keep the oil at bay but it doesn't keep me completely matte, which is not necessarily a bad thing, it gives me more of a semi-matte/ natural finish. As most people have also mentioned, the packaging is a little inconvenient but honestly for the price and quality of the actual product I can easily over look the packaging.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I decided to purchased this on a whim after hearing YouTuber Kathleenlights mentioned it in her videos and I was blown away at how well it worked! It is a very finely milled translucent colorless powder that works great to set your under eye concealer with as well as your entire face. It feels extremely soft and silky on the face and there is absolutely no flashback in the photos. The only downfall of this product is that it can be difficult to find online to purchase, because it is so popular in the beauty world right now, but Amazon usually comes through. I highly suggest giving this setting powder a try, if you're looking for a high quality powder that is affordable and works amazing!
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
I wish I could give this 10 stars, after using all different types of setting powders not only for myself but also for clients, this is by far the most impressive to me. I used to use anything from MAC, and the Ben Nye translucent powder but something about the way RCMA produces this, not only is it a superior quality with Ben Nye, but after applying the powder on deeper skin tones, you are no longer left with the usual "white cast" or white "shadow". Not only does this also help keep concealer in place better than my Ben Nye, but I have also noticed that after setting the entire face, this helps blends the contour seamlessly as well. Overall such a great buy! I got mine from Beautylish!
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Needham Heights, MA
Review for: RCMA No Color Powder
After trying this powder I will never use another translucent powder! I've been using Laura Mercier for quite some time (which is $38 for one ounce) and although that powder lasted me a few months, I decided to purchase the RCMA No Color Powder when I ran out of the Laura Mercier because I'd heard so many good things about it. First of all, you get so much for your money - you pay only $12 for three times the amount of product as Laura Mercier! It sets my makeup beautifully and there is no flashback, which is the main reason I liked the Laura Mercier powder anyway. I would 100% recommend this powder and I really think that all the hype around this product is for good reason.
avery c.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Karina C.
Karina C.
Fort myers, FL
Iv been wanting to try this powder because iv heard its not so drying as the laura mercie translucent powder. Any of you ladys that have both that can compare them, is it true that the rcma is not as drying under the undereye?