RCMA No Color Powder

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

Hello! I have been thinking about trying the RCMA powder, is it good? What do you think about this product? Do you recommend it me? RCMA No Color Powder
Is this good for dry skin?
🥰 como lo puedo probar?
Start your review of RCMA No Color Powder!
How would you rate this product?
San Francisco, CA
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Tiffany Y.
I swear I've been using this powder for at least 4 years now and I still have so much more powder left (even though I've dropped and spilled it so many times before)! It's super affordable and is basically the bulk version of the powders. I get little to no flashback whenever I use this powder and it's not cakey or anything like that (unless you use a lot of it). It's a great investment and it works just as well as any other powder. Like a lot of other people have said, the lid is kind of annoying because there are just giant holes on top like a salt shaker. But, I've figured out a method to get the powder I need. I kind of just open the lid a bit, shut it with only a little gap, and then I turn it upside down. Then I use my brush to pick up the powder on the lid. 10/10 recommend!
I don't always use setting powder, but when I do, I use RCMA.  I try to use a light hand when using setting powder because otherwise I look cakey.  I love how fine the RCMA powder is & how easy it is to dust on.  I love the amount of product that you get.  It's a very generous amount & a little goes a long way.  I also love that it is unscented!  Thank you RCMA.  Finally the only thing I'd change is the packaging.  I just never know what to do.  Do I dump some into the small lid & use my brush?  Do I use the flip top & sprinkle some on my sponge?  Neither of these methods really work because of the size of the lid & the holes in the flip top.  Maybe I just need to transfer it to a larger jar like container.  I haven't figured it out yet.  Either way, yes I recommend this product.
Phoenix , AZ
At first, I wasnt sure I was going to like this product. I was hoping I would since it has amazing reviews! I purchased it and initially, did not like it but honestly I believe it was due to my dry skin. I had to tackle that problem first. Now that my skin is in a hydrated place, wearing makeup is easier. I use this with my mac pro long wear concealer and I really like it!! I tried using another setting powder first because I was unsure about this one and it looked horrible! Been using this one ever since and its taken me a bit to get the hang of using a setting powder since I'm a makeup newbie but now I really love the finish and the fact that it really is no color.
Lockport, NY
RCMA No Color Powder works with all skin types and colors. It can be layered well, and doesn’t get too ‘heavy’. It sets the under eyes well, and you can bake with it too. My dry skin can handle a little bit of baking with this powder, and helps creasing from my smile lines. On darker skin tones I’ve worked with, it doesn’t change the color of foundation applied underneath! My only complaint is the packaging, as it’s very difficult to get powder out without sprinkling it onto a makeup palette, which I think is because this is originally for professional makeup so I see the use of the ‘shaker’ like packaging.
Moore, OK
This is easily a 10/10 powder. But the packaging is pointless for anyone who isn’t a MUA. This little spice shaker thing is probably perfect for keeping the bulk of the powder sanitary when dealing with multiple faces but it is quite inconvenient for just a regular makeup kit. I would love for them to provide this product in a normal powder container similar to a Laura Mercier or Beauty Bakerie powder. If you have a container that you can transfer the powder to, it’s an absolutely perfect powder. Lightweight, not drying, helps set my makeup ALL DAY LONG. Also it’s ridiculously affordable.
Henderson, NV
RCMA No Color Powder uploaded by Izzy G.
I don’t ever edit my photos, I make sure I get a decent blurring powder!!!! RCMA is a classic for a reason; it works! I’ve been using this on myself and on my clients for a few months now. Softer than other powders, no flash back. I can build this when I need a little more blurring effect or use very little, either way it doesn’t look cakey! Works for fresh no makeup looks as well as heavy as glam looks like in photo submitted along with my review! Also very affordable, even better if you can get pro discount at retailers like Nigels or Frends in LA. Don’t sleep on this powder! 💥💥
Channahon, IL
Ive been using this same powder for years now and keep repurchasing it. I love it because it holds up with my oily skin but when my skin is drier in the winter months it also doesnt make me look dry or cakey. I can wear it with different finishes of foundation and it still looks good. Also it truly has no color and has little to no flashback! It feels so light on my skin and doesnt feel cakey whatsoever no matter how much i put on! On my fourth bottle of this even though it lasts such a long time because i love it so much
Dothan, AL
I was skeptical about this product because of how white it is and how it literally is the color of baby powder but once I used it I fell in love. I use it to set my foundation and to bake my under eyes with. it doesn’t alter the color of my foundation or make my face lighter. It doesn’t cause flashback and it keeps my makeup from getting oily. only con is the packaging. It comes in what looks like a seasoning container with the little holes in the lid. but I just pour it in an old empty powder container
Jersey city, NJ
When I found out about rcma no color powder I thought it’s too good to be true. First because the price is amazing and the amount of product in a bottle was more than enough to make it last months up to maybe a year depending on how much you use . Then when I finally tried it , BOOM... it was magic. I had no flashbacks and it literally held my make up in place. My one and only problem with this is the packaging. It feels like I’m holding a bottle of Parmesan cheese lol. Other than that this is a must in your makeup vanity 🏆
Best powder. Hands down, absolutely no debate on my part. I have tried many different translucent powders, and even the Laura Mercier one used to be my all time favorite, but I decided to try something cheaper and with more product in it because I used a good amount of it everyday and I also wore makeup every single day (also because repurchasing the Laura Mercier was hurting my pockets...) Never going back to anything other than this one! Price point is amazing for the amount you get and the effect of the product as well! If you’re debating on trying something new (or breaking a pattern from buying the Laura Mercier one) this is your sign to buy this one!!

553 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...