BY RCMA MAKEUP #8 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it...3 Answers
  • Does this live a white cast and flashback?5 Answers
  • Coty Airspun, Ben Nye or RCMA powder ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Absolutely love this product for baking/setting my makeup, particularly under my eyes. I have dry skin, so sometimes other setting powders end up being too drying and end up making my makeup look extremely cakey and powdery. This doesn't do that AT ALL! It sets my makeup beautifully and flawlessly. It lasts me all day and it really helps brighten up the under eye area.

The only thing I don't love about this product is the container. It comes with a shaker like top, which can make application a bit difficult. However, I have just started dipping my beauty blender directly into the product with the cap removed and that has worked for me.

The texture of this product is very finely milled and is not overly powdery, if that makes sense. It doesn't end up looking cakey or unnatural in any way. I highly recommend this product especially if you are one of thos people who have dry skin. You will not be disappointed!
Kitana M.
This is my go to setting powder, it’s a really airy formula, handles flashback well and doesn’t get caked with most foundations. It was around 13$ online and has lasted at least 4 months now with fairly regular use (it also came with a big powder puff from camera ready cosmetics for free) it’s definitely something I use daily and take with me for touch ups and I highly recommend. It doesn’t have a scent. My skin is about an nc 32, fairly pale with deep yellow undertones, i don’t have acne but it’s never given me a breakout and it controls any oils that excrete throughout the day well
Tamara J.
I heard so many awesome things about RCMA No Color Powder and I really, really wanted to love it, but sadly, I was disappointed.  First of all, the packaging is not the best -I typically like to shake my loose powder out into the lid and apply with a brush, but the lid is too small on this bottle, so I had to use a different dish and it was a pain.  Secondly, I didn't find this to have "no color" - In fact, it looked white in the bottle and on my skin and gave me a really pale, ghastly cast.  Given these two challenges, I do not recommend this product.
Angela S.
waverly
This powder is awesome it works very well an does not leave my face looking white. I hate when company’s say it’s a translucent powder then when you apply it. It leaves your face looking white. I think this powder is like $12 iv had mine for over 4 months an I’m only half way through it. So the amount of product you get for the price is incredible. It’s super soft an fluffy it’s definitely one of my favorite powders. I have really dry skin so normally I will put it everywhere I need it then after I’m done I’ll then swipe it away so I’m not leaving it on for very long but it gets the job done very nicely so yea I would recommend to a friend RCMA No Color Powder
Jazzy A.
College park , MD
This is the BEST setting powder I have ever used! I have been using the 10 oz no color setting powder everyday for over 2 years now and still have more than half the product left! It's a great powder that lasts all day long, giving any foundation a flawless finish. You can you the powder as a setting powder or for touch ups throughout the day. I have oily skin and this works wonders for touch ups (although i do suggest purchasing a small sifter or container to carry it with you). I also find that this powder doesn't oxidize or look powdery.
Stephanie M.
I don’t get why everyone else seems to love this so much. I bought it about a year ago because so many Youtubers recommend it. I’ve used about half the container, but I’m finally giving up on it. It’s okay to set my face, but doesn’t control my oily t zone as much as I’d like. So I started using it just to set my under eye concealer, and it emphasizes my fine lines like crazy and ages me. Also, it’s supposed to be no color powder, but I notice a definite white cast, even when I apply it sparingly. I have light skin- I can’t imagine this working for someone with medium or darker skin. This might work for a young person with super fair, normal skin, but it’s a hard pass for me.
Emily M.
This is one of my holy grail setting powders. The price point can't be beat. To start off - I have normal to dry skin, with a rare occurance of slight oil around my nose. I use this powder to bake under my eyes. I do notice that, when I'm experiencing dryer days, adding this powder can make me look drier than usual. In addition to that, the low cost packaging (which makes this product so much more affordable) isn't completely air tight so if this falls over in my bag I get powder everywhere.  Besides those two things, this is an affordable setting powder that works well for me whenever my skin is normal.
Daniela S.
Inexpensive, good quality and you get 3 oz.!

It doesn’t get better than that. The product lasts me a year even after sharing with my sister.

I apply it with a wet sponge and it helps my foundation go from wet to natural, or even as matte as I’d like it to be.

The powder is so light that it’s up to you to decide how much you want to apply

I also apply it to my eyelids instead of “priming” with concealer because I feel that’s a waste of concealer when I’m only applying bronzer on my crease.
Krystal L.
This is my holy grail. This has been the one I’ve used for everything. First of all, the price for how much you’re getting is amazing. It’s a matte finish, and i love to set concealer with it of course. However, I’ve used it to matte some lipsticks and it’s just great. I love that there is no tint so it doesn’t change anything to your foundation or any of that. Its honestly great and would work for anyone. I wish the packing was a bit better like the Laura Mercier one but I don’t mind because you get so much more product. 3oz is a lot for setting powder so I’m a happy camper.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
How do you use this product?