BY RCMA MAKEUP #2 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

RCMA Makeup No Color Powder can be used for all powdering purposes. Because it has no filler or pigment, it will not alter the color of foundation bases. RCMA Powder will keep your foundations set and dry without caking!

• Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder ? I just bought it because...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried RCMA No Color Powder and did you like it?1 Answers
  • where can i buy it:?3 Answers
Jasmin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is honestly one of the best powders that I have. It doesn't change the color of your foundation, hence why they call it no color powder. It's so affordable! You get so much product for the size, and it works great. Although I feel like the Laura Mercier powder has more longevity, it's not by much, and this product works just as well. For the cost, the amount of product that you get, and how it actually works and feels on the skin, I choose this over my Laura Mercier all the time hands down! I think I like this better as well because I don't feel like it makes me look super cakey or cracky. The only issue that I have with this product, is that I wish it came in a different container. The packaging can make it pretty messy at times. What I have done to eliminate that, was poured this product inside a different powder container that is less messy and my problem was solved.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite go to powder!! It's finely milled so it does not leave a shot cast if it does you are using way too much. A little goes a long long way and helps keep make up lasting and staying all day long. I use this on all my clients and have never had any complaints and like I said does not leave white cast so when they take pictures you just see a flawless canvas. Will be be purchasing this for a long long time and cannot say enough good things about this powder. Well wish it came in a compact to travel with. Lol
Lulu G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST setting powder I have ever used! I have been using the 10 oz no color setting powder everyday for over 2 years now and still have more than half the product left! It's a great powder that lasts all day long, giving any foundation a flawless finish. You can you the powder as a setting powder or for touch ups throughout the day. I have oily skin and this works wonders for touch ups (although i do suggest purchasing a small sifter or container to carry it with you). I also find that this powder doesn't oxidize or look powdery. Sometimes I can get carried away with overpowdering, but I never look cakey when it comes to this powder. The actual color of the powder is white, though it never appears white on the face. One of my favorite ways to apply this is over a light, dewy foundation such as Mac's Face & Body. Dewy foundations never last long on me due to my oily skin, however, when I apply the rcma powder over it, the foundation transforms into a light, demi-matte finish (which i love!), and am able to wear the foundation for the entire day without any signs of fading or slipping. I also love setting cream blushes with this powder! My favorite is the Stila Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Stain in Peony, the powder gives it again, that demi-matte finish which gives it a natural appearance. Overall, this is one of my must-have products! And for $10, theres really no harm in trying it. Most likely, you will LOVE it like i do!
Gina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The main thing I like about this setting powder is that it makes your face look very flawless after you apply it. However after two or three hours I feel like it really doesn't help the longevity of my makeup & I have oily skin so that can be difficult sometimes. But it does blend well with my other highlights, bronzers & blushes!
Jaclyn F.
Northville
Hands down my favorite translucent powder.  This powder is great for under the eye baking or for setting your whole face.  Another pro is that there is absolutely no flashback with this product.  This powder is not drying and helps my concealer and foundation last a lot longer.  Also the price cannot be beat compared to other high end powders.  My only wish is that this powder came in a different packaging.  The powder is in a spice like bottle which can make it difficult to pour out the right amount.  I ended up pouring it in another container from an empty powder container with a sifter and now it is absolutely perfect!
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is right with this one! Especially from the brands website. Only about $12 for the large bottle. I will say I'm not a huge fan of the container but who really cares when the product is great right?! This truly is NO COLOR powder. Which means any skin color can use it without disrupting the overall look of the rest of the makeup. It doesn't give flashback in flash photography. You only need a small amount. It's texture is more on the drier side so if you're skin is dry I would say be sure to use a good deep moisturizer first AND use a hydrating setting spray. All in all a great affordable powder for the common consumer and as well for working artists.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great if you are on a budget there’s a lot of product and works as well as some high end brands. I have one in my kit it is “universal” just be careful to not pack or “bake” because too much powder can give a white cast if it’s not fully absorbed I would buff it in or blend it in if you think you have excess powder on.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitate to buy this product with it not being sold by any drug or make up store. I heard a lot of good things and gave it a shot. It is an amazing setting powder. It turns any finish into matte. The powder is white in color and if you are baking your face you’ll notice it does go on white. After you dust the excess off it is clear.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this powder more for setting anywhere I have concealer and for baking! It’s very inexpensive and it works which is the main reason to purchase it! The packaging makes it a little hard to not make a mess but you can always transfer it to another container!RCMA No-Colour Powder
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only downfall with this baby is the packaging. I seem to always poor too much out since it’s comparable to how spices come. Other than that that I’ve learned to love with it’s a great product. I am on the dryer sound side and I have no problems with it sticking to my dry patches.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
If you've ever tried this product, is it a god powder for oily skin? Does it give any flashback?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
So I'm in between Not to dark and or to White Is this really Good for me ?? Or You ladies don't recommend me getting this powder .
Brenda R.
Have heard so many good things about this product but is it really better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?
Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
Has this product really worked because i was looking to try it out?
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Iv been wanting to try this powder because iv heard its not so drying as the laura mercie translucent powder. Any of you ladys that have both that can compare them, is it true that the rcma is not as drying under the undereye?