BY RCA

RCA WHP141 Wireless Headphones let you experience the full freedom of wireless, personal sound, with no line-of-sight limitations, thanks to our patented RF transmission technology. The headphone cradle and transmitter use double Phase-Lock Loop (PLL) technology, which maintains a clean and consistent audio signal so you can roam almost anywhere in your house while enjoying crystal-clear music or TV sound. And the compact, comfortable design of our wireless headphones provides full, rich sound without the bulkiness of most other full-size headphones. Features: 900MHz Wireless transmits audio signal through walls, floors and ceilings at distances of up to 150-feet from transmitter PLL technology locks in frequency to prevent signal loss Three-channel selection on the headphone and the transmitter for easy tuning 40mm speaker diameter for outstanding sound performance Transmitter serves as a charging stand (cable charging) Lightweight headphones with self-adjusting headband for comfortable fit Whats In The Box: RCA WHP141B 900Mhz Wireless Stereo Headphones Power adapter 3.5mm jack adapter (2) NiMH rechargeable batteries see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jay πŸ’–.
Techie Expert Level 1
These were nice,the sound quality was pretty decent and the foam padding around the ears was comfortable. It didn't get quite as loud as I'd like,but they were still good. They broke after a year,but both my brother and I were constantly using them,so that wasn't awful. I'd rate them an 8.2/10 and I'd probably recommend to someone who likes the over-the-ears headphones.
Kay L.
I'm going to start off by saying that I love my headphones. I have hooked mine up to my TV so that I could watch TV on my more insomniac nights. When I bought mine years ago, they were affordable, but I needed to buy adapters to hook it up, so it wasn't exactly a plug and play item. Once they are set up, they are really easy. The hard part is making sure they are always charged. I really love my pair and have recommended them to many of my friends.
Young M.
I am very happy with the durability and quality of these headphones, especially as this purchase was a refurbished unit. The range is better than expected and the sound quality is great also. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quality wireless headphone for at home use. I can now watch TV with no problems hearing the audio (and annoying others because the TV's too loud).
Ruby S.
Magnolia, Arkansas
I haven't got to use my headphones but for just a couple of times. I find that they have a good sound. I used them to listen to TV while cleaning house and being wireless I could pick up the TV signals in all the rooms. I think I'm going to fall in love with them.
Bethany B.
Bought these for my son because when he is in the car he likes the wrap over headphones. He isn't that impressed with them. They don't get very loud.
Marcia M.
Bronston, KY
These headphones were great for just listening to the cellphone. They just didn't work the way my husband wanted them to for the tablet.
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO USE THESE YET AS I JUST BOUGHT TESE FOR MY HUSBAND AS A GIFT. BUT BASED ON THE PACKAGING AND PRICE SEEMS GREAT
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
They decent not the best but the do last a long time! The are comfy don't give me a headache from wearing them!
Nancy A.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love these headphones was looking for something with out the wires and a good brand and was not let down!!
Jessica R.
They worked really well and lasted a long time. My son loved them. I will get some for my daughter's too.