BY RCA

Introducing the RCA 7 Voyager II 7-inch Google Certified Tablet. Operating on Android's sweetest operating system yet, Android 5.0 (Lollipop), you can enjoy more of what the Google Play store has to offer. Share a smile with friends and family using the tablet's front camera. Use the tablet's built-in Bluetooth capability to connect and pair with compatible devices. Whether taking in a movie, playing a favorite game or surfing the Web, the RCA tablet's quad-core processor and 8GB flash-storage surely won't disappoint. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica E.
Claypool , In
I got this tablet for my boys for Christmas. Maybe it's because I'm a dedicated iPad user, but I just didn't feel like these are very user friendly. My boys played a game on theirs throughout the day and the battery didn't last well either. But overall it's a decent tablet for kids.
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
My mother has this exact same tablet and she loves it! She uses it for games and to watch Netflix or Youtube. Hers lasted about 1 month because something with the battery went wrong. Luckily, RCA had her send it to them and got if fixed. So now it works like new again. I myself have the purple Voyager 1, 16gb. its exactly the same as this Voyager just with the difference in storage. I use mine for YouTube, games, Pinterest, and the occasional college homework. I absolutely love mine. the downside is that Google Play does have some apps that are not compatible with it which is sucky. Camera is only a front camera with very low megapixels but its okay because I don't even use it. I think the sound quality is good but could be better. If you have it playing at full volume it tends to sound static like. Graphics are pretty great.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Been searching for a new tablet for quite sometime, happened across this one for $30 while doing some holiday shopping. Took a look at the specs and read a couple of reviews online, everything looked great and it seemed like it would be perfect for what I needed... First thing I discovered that wasn't mentioned in the reviews I had found is this tablet has a front camera only, there is no back camera at all! Next it said on the box that the battery is good for 6 hours... I'm guessing that it 6 hours of being turned on but not being used, this tablet has a usable battery life of about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, at the most. Over all it isn't too bad but personally I wouldn't pay over $30 for this thing, especially if I had known what I know now.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've bought this TWICE because I loved it so much. Both times I bought it on Black Friday because it costs about $30 which is an AMAZING price. I continue to love the tablet. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the Google play store. When I try to download the free music it won't let me or tells me that apps aren't compatible with my device which make me feel very limited. I also wish it had a better quality selfie camera and had a camera on the back.
Apollo G.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased this at target once my older smaller tablet got smashed. The only issue is the speaker is pointed backwards and there's only one. The speaker works fine if you hold your hand and deflect the sound towards you better. Good tablet for the price it was inexpensive.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I received this as a gift for Christmas. I used it mostly for online work and it ran smoothly. Some apps freeze up or lag. Games work nice on it. Gets low on space quickly and freezes a lot so I recommend an SD car or clear space a lot.
Justina A.
Bountiful, UT
Great for first time tablet owners or children. Can't beat the price for what you get responds great for cheap tablet has good amount of memory without a lot of preloaded junk
Holly B.
GRIFFIN, GA
I have the rca pink 7 inch voyager pro tablet it works like a sweet charm and mine has a keyboard i 💜 mine i got mine for mothers day
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I love this tablet. It's really great for kids. I use it to watch videos, and to search things
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
Tengo esta tablet desde hace mas de 1 año, en color azul y no he tenido ningun problema con ella, la uso para jugar, para leer, para entrar al drive, ver videos en youtube. tiene un buen precio y la calidad es muy buena, comparandola con otras de este mismo precio que visto, esta es de las mejores. lo unico malo es la calidad de la camara, es tan mala que es casi como si tuviera, nunca la uso