RCA VOYAGER II, 7 8GB Quad Core, Android 5.0 Lollipop (Black)

by RCA

Introducing the RCA 7 Voyager II 7-inch Google Certified Tablet. Operating on Android's sweetest operating system yet, Android 5.0 (Lollipop), you can enjoy more of what the Google Play store has to offer. Share a smile with friends and family using the tablet's front camera. Use the tablet's built-in Bluetooth capability to connect and pair with compatible devices. Whether taking in a movie, playing a favorite game or surfing the Web, the RCA tablet's quad-core processor and 8GB flash-storage surely won't disappoint.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RCA VOYAGER II, 7 8GB Quad Core, Android 5.0 Lollipop (Black)!
How would you rate this product?
Markesan,WI
Bought this as an Easter gift for my son and it was a waste of money. It’s super slow, freezes often and the battery doesn’t last long. He’s lucky if he gets half and hour to an hour on it before the battery is drained.
Erlanger
Not really a tablet you want to put alot of work on. It definitely could speed up a little bit. The upkeep seems like it could be better but for the price it's definitely worth it. Maybe good idea for a child first tablet to teach them care before spending too much on a better one
Lenoir City, TN
For an inexpensive tablet, I have found this to be great for my kindergartner to use. It does have some lag and freezes up at times while playing games and using educational apps but overall it performs okay for his usage. It is just the right size for him and has great parental controls that allow me to keep him safe while using. There are several color options to choose from which is nice.
Johnstown, PA
RCA VOYAGER II, 7 8GB Quad Core, Android 5.0 Lollipop (Black) uploaded by Ryan H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very affordable but the feel is basic and bare minimum. Bought it from walmart for around $20 so it's definitely been worth the money. I would recommend it for a child or someone who doesn't need an advanced tablet to get the job done. One thing I love and hate is that it uses a specific charger that isn't like the micro usb used in most android phones. On the bright side it will charge slowly when connected to a micro usb.
Scottsboro, AL
I wasn't please with it at all. This was my son first tablet and it was awful . It didn't charge well or hold a charge . He couldn't have more then 1 app download and said it was out of space. And them stopped turning on . I want purchase another one.
Claypool , In
I got this tablet for my boys for Christmas. Maybe it's because I'm a dedicated iPad user, but I just didn't feel like these are very user friendly. My boys played a game on theirs throughout the day and the battery didn't last well either. But overall it's a decent tablet for kids.
Winton, CA
My mother has this exact same tablet and she loves it! She uses it for games and to watch Netflix or Youtube. Hers lasted about 1 month because something with the battery went wrong. Luckily, RCA had her send it to them and got if fixed. So now it works like new again. I myself have the purple Voyager 1, 16gb. its exactly the same as this Voyager just with the difference in storage. I use mine for YouTube, games, Pinterest, and the occasional college homework. I absolutely love mine. the downside is that Google Play does have some apps that are not compatible with it which is sucky. Camera is only a front camera with very low megapixels but its okay because I don't even use it. I think the sound quality is good but could be better. If you have it playing at full volume it tends to sound static like. Graphics are pretty great.
Hood River, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Slow, takes very long to charge but won't hold that charge very long, you will have to charge it every 30-45 minutes of use. The screen does not respond. And very poor image quality and poor sound quality. Will ask for my money back.
Verona, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Been searching for a new tablet for quite sometime, happened across this one for $30 while doing some holiday shopping. Took a look at the specs and read a couple of reviews online, everything looked great and it seemed like it would be perfect for what I needed... First thing I discovered that wasn't mentioned in the reviews I had found is this tablet has a front camera only, there is no back camera at all! Next it said on the box that the battery is good for 6 hours... I'm guessing that it 6 hours of being turned on but not being used, this tablet has a usable battery life of about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, at the most. Over all it isn't too bad but personally I wouldn't pay over $30 for this thing, especially if I had known what I know now. Update: So it has been about 2 years since I wrote the above review. I have to say the battery life thing was a total lie. Product said 6 hours, I originally said 3 hours at most. I was wrong, this tablet does not have a strong battery life at all. It lasted about 1 1/2 to 2 hours of usage. Now two years later it lasts about 30 minutes off the charger before dying. Usage while on charger will last a bit longer but it still drains faster than it charges and will die. Personally I would not recommend it. If you need a cheap tablet, this is not the one, there are better cheap options out there. If I could rate this tablet 0 stars I would. (Original review gave this product 3 of 5 stars. Updated review gives 1 of 5 stars.)
The first one I got for my daughter worked awesome still does! And I loved it so I got one for my son. With in the first week it quit turning on quit charging and everything . I was very disappointed