ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioSpeakersRCA
Rtd396 100-Watt Dvd Home Theater System

Rca Rtd396 100-Watt Dvd Home Theater System

by RCA

Watch all your DVD movies or listen to music in impressive Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound with the RCA RTD396 DVD Home Theater System. The setup features progressive scan support via component cables, DVD and CD playback, and compatibility with iPods and other portable music players via line in. It only uses 100W, so you'll save on power, too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rca Rtd396 100-Watt Dvd Home Theater System!
member-90bb8
I really love this product it's great quality! I use it in my game room and the audio is amazing. We really enjoy it! The quality is very nice! I would definitely buy if I didn't already own it! Amazing sound and it has never given me a problem! I've had it for over a year now.
Gabrielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
Okay I'm not gonna lie I suck at technology. However this DVD system is easily to maneuver. My husband loves movie night. The speakers have really good bass and the wires are perfect for long or short display. The kicker is not so big and ugly so I have no issue displaying it. The device is ready good. Been having it for 2 years and it's still good.
Angie F.
15 de septiembre
Excellent sound for a room. Unfortunately it does not have an hdmi connection. So it could be tricky for certain screens

Looking for your answer?