BY RCA

* Free Shipping * Give your iPod a cozy home with a 5-CD System with iPod Dock. Compatible with all iPod models with a 30-pin dock connector, the front iPod dock and 5 CD carousel changer provide plenty of audio options. A digital AM FM tuner, audio line input and front aux input provide further listening versatility. The dock includes 300W output power. RCARS2768I. RS2768I. RCA RCA RS2768I 5-CD System with iPod Dock. Audio Electronics Model Number: RS2768I Depth: 24.72 Height: 15.75 Width: 20.24 Weight: 47.47 see more...

Review (1)
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON
RCA RS2768I 5-CD System with iPod Dock RCARS2768I is a great purchase! coming complete with a 5-CD system and an iPod dock it's great for playing music at a party or in your room just hanging out with some friends and family very clear sound! Check it out!