BY RCA

RCA PS26000SR 6-Outlet Surge Protector 6 Outlets 450 Joules Integrated Child Safety Covers 3-Ft Cord Limited Lifetime Product Warranty see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Surge protecters are great! You can plug in so many various different items and you don't have to worry about it over powering.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Techie Expert
Im all for surge protectors. I think these are a great idea. I purchased this one after we moved and i needed one for the family. Has not let me down at all.
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Roseville, CA
Couldn't live without this as I'm in college and I gave many different things to plug in, never had an issue with this and I plan on using it for years to come!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love this outlet! In able to plug in all my devices and I love how the outlet turns to fits my needs
Tina T.
Tina T.
This was great even with kids. You can close the one that you don't use. And you can keep the others running.
glenda a.
glenda a.
I love this! I have multiple devices in my living room so this really comes in handy. I have a toddler so closing the ones that you don't need is really nice.
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
Really great surge protector, about average price compared to others, like the flexible outlets that turn