BY RCA

RCA foldable neckband headphones let you enjoy your favorite music wherever and whenever you want, designed to blend comfort, performance and true portability. see more...

Bryn B.
I do not like the headphones that go into your ears and the majority of headphones I could find that wrap around are huge dj looking ones. Not really meant for running! I purchased These and have been pleased with the fit and sound. I'm primarily using the headphones to listen to TV while running at the gym so I cannot speak to the quality of sound...but they have done the job well for me
Camdyn S.
Although this specific style of headphone isn't used hardly used anymore, or even seen, RCA did a fairly good job making these. If you don't like buds, but not quite the budget for studio-style headphones (such as that of Beats by Dre), these will definitely do well.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I absolutely love these headphones. They were my best pair until I lost them, and my local best buy stopped carrying them. They are comfortable and stay secure on your head. They are a great price, and my only complaint is that I wish the cord was a little bit longer.
Jeanna L.
Silver Spring, MD
These were the best headphones I have had in quite some time. With excellent sound quality, convenience and durability I have used them with my tablet, phone and MP3 player. This was a great purchase. It outlasted my phone, it was time to upgrade my tablet and phone and the headphones are still going strong.
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
These had decent sound quality, but I didn't end up liking the over the ear design. It ended up hurting where it laid behind my ear. Likely it is incompatible with wearing glasses.
Danielle R.
Vernon, NJ
I don't really like how earbuds feel in my ears and am so glad I found these foldable headphones. They slip right over your ears, stay in place no matter what and have great sound quality. Love 'em
Victoria S.
JOPPA, MD
Great for working out with. Doesn't budge or fall off during cardio workouts. Folds so I can transport it in my purse, gym bag, or pockets.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
Like how these hug your ears and they sound quality is good for the price you're paying, also easy to travel with since they fold.
Jennifer B.
Baytown, TX
These headphones are pretty decent. Like the style because we work out at the gym and the wires do not get in the way when training
Cora W.
allendale, MI
I got these for my son, and he loves them. He is always so busy being active and ear buds just pop out all the time.