BY RCA

The RCA Pillows Stereo Earbuds feature a lightweight design for optimal comfort that act just like pillows for your ears while you comfortably listen to your favorite music. With the contoured shape of the ear buds, they're sure to fit any size ear and reduce outside noise so you hear more of your music. The stylish, bright color will fit anyone's personal style, and because they're lightweight, they're easy to take with you on the go. Listen to your favorite music, without excessive outside noise, and in style with the RCA Pillow Stereo Earbuds. see more...

Sydney A.
I really liked the way they fit my ears. The quality was ok. I'm giving it's a four because of the way it fit the ear.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I bought these at the airport for a quick cheap purchase to hold me over on the plane. I loved them! I have smaller ears so a lot of earbuds tend to hurt after they've been in a while or will fall out and not fit right.. Because of the comfortable cushion on these they say perfectly, didn't fall out and didn't hurt my ears one bit! I would consider these a great purchase. And they were cheap!
Alina Q.
Saint Robert, MO
I didn't care for these headphones they hurt my ears, where not as sturdy as I thought they would be and definitely are not worth purchasing again. I used them for 2 days before I decided to go without.
Elvia S.
San Jose, CA
Very comfy headfones work great sound great and are very loud for the earbud size very nice sound of quality i love them i have two pairs purple and pink got them from walmart a year ago and they're still working i would definitely buy again they're cool
Connie M.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't impressed
Ear part broke very easily
Wires often stay tangled up despite continually straightening them
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Love these! They are not hard and awkward like most of the cheaper earbuds. They are not the best in sound quality but make up for that in price and comfort.
Misty p.
I find this product to be satisfying to me because they fit my ears percectly and they do not fall out when I'm running or walking. They also have great quality sound such as volume and clarity.
Michelle S.
Great inexpensive brand of ear buds to keep around. I usually purchase several for myself and my husband because we tend to loose them.
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
It got the silent under control in my car and it lasted much longer than I anticipated!! My kids liked them enough to argue over!
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
It didn't do a very good job. Everything sounded far away and had no clarity.