BY RCA

The RCA Pillows Stereo Earbuds feature a lightweight design for optimal comfort that act just like pillows for your ears while you comfortably listen to your favorite music. With the contoured shape of the ear buds, they're sure to fit any size ear and reduce outside noise so you hear more of your music. The stylish, bright color will fit anyone's personal style, and because they're lightweight, they're easy to take with you on the go. Listen to your favorite music, without excessive outside noise, and in style with the RCA Pillow Stereo Earbuds. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
I bought these at the airport for a quick cheap purchase to hold me over on the plane. I loved them! I have smaller ears so a lot of earbuds tend to hurt after they've been in a while or will fall out and not fit right.. Because of the comfortable cushion on these they say perfectly, didn't fall out and didn't hurt my ears one bit! I would consider these a great purchase. And they were cheap!
Alina Q.
Saint Robert, MO
I didn't care for these headphones they hurt my ears, where not as sturdy as I thought they would be and definitely are not worth purchasing again. I used them for 2 days before I decided to go without.
Rhiannan W.
Mesquite, TX
Decent. I'm not a huge fan of the quality of sound or wear and tear but the foam pieces are nice granted you really have to clean and take care of the foam meticulously or it will get almost soggy feeling and the foam breaks down quick from oils in the ear.
Allana L.
Pinckneyville, IL
I like these headphones although they aren't my favorite buy they are good quality and they aren't too expensive. I just use them when I go to school and when I work out and they hold up well I would repurchase in the future if I needed new head phones
Elvia S.
San Jose, CA
Very comfy headfones work great sound great and are very loud for the earbud size very nice sound of quality i love them i have two pairs purple and pink got them from walmart a year ago and they're still working i would definitely buy again they're cool
frances g.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these. Last long. Great sound. For the price, can't go wrong. Like the variety of colors.'ll keep these in my purse as a handy utility pair, but stick with reasonably priced "earmuff" headsets for sound quality and comfort at home.
Crystal h.
Catawba, SC
These are the only headphones I can use because they are made of like memory foam and they fit nice in your ear and they don't leave them sore afterwards can I think they produce pretty good sound
Jenna K.
Cabot, AR
Very soft for your ears. great price and amazing sound. I have a hard time with ear buds because they tend to be too big for my ear holes. but these are comfortable for sure!
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Love these! They are not hard and awkward like most of the cheaper earbuds. They are not the best in sound quality but make up for that in price and comfort.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
OK product for adults, but not for kids who need for school. Normal wear and tear these are good for, but not for the hands of destructive fourth graders.