BY RCA

Soft foam earbud covers lightweight & compact 3.5mm gold-plated jack for clear sound reproduction freq resp: 20 hz - 20 khz sensitivity: 98 db/mw imp: 16 see more...

Kelly C.
Worth, IL
I have never owned a pair of earbuds that actually fit and feel comfortable until i found these! Not only do they sounds great! But they fit!! They fit in every device i own, and of course can be wrapped up teeny tiny to fit in your purse or pocket for on the go!
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I got these because they were inexpensive. Big mistake. They worked for a few days, before they stopped. It's bad, and I wouldn't recommend them. I purchased these from Walmart because they were cheap. I would not buy again as there are better alternatives
Emma C.
Basic headphones. Don't recommend for music listening. This feels like the stuff they giv e you on plane rides haha. If you have a audiobook or something to listen to these are fine. But if you're looking for a decent music quality don't get these
Annie N.
These do the trick if you need a new paint at a good price. Sometimes they don't seem to want to stay in your ear, so that gets annoying, but overall a pretty good earbud for the price.
Marie S.
Aurora
Sinple head phones love how they sound really light in the ear love this head phones I recommend this head phones they are the best and not expensive at all
Angela R.
Dallas, TX
These headphones were just okay. They only lasted about a month or so before one of the ears stopped working. YHRN I Had to go buy some different headphines.
jessica w.
Fitchburg, MA
Wasn't too thrilled. I was happy with the low price when buying them but the quality was kinda crappy, the volume didn't go up high enough when using them.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
Great product for the money - it was a better purchase than many others that were more expensive and they held up very well under the abuse of my boys
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
The price was awesome, the sound was awesome, very durable!!! I had them for about 6 months and I accidentally washed them and they still work yay!!!
Kerri K.
Clinton, AR
I really like this ear buds. Most are to big and hurt my ears but these fit good. I'd recommend this to anyone who don't like the big ear bugs