BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 103dB@1kHz Imp: 16 Ohms 3.5mm jack Purple see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Waukesha, WI
Absolutely love the color of these as purple is my favorite color. The sound quality is pretty good. The price is on the cheaper side but I feel they're worth it for the amount. The only downside to the earbuds, which I think is more personal, is that I find the earbuds falling out a lot.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Anniston, AL
I totally love my little earbuds. They fit perfectly into my ear and are really comfortable. I found these at my local WalMart store and at first it was hard to choose but I'm glad I got these. They work great, the sound is perfect and there's no static.
Maricruz M.
Maricruz M.
Palmdale, CA
I can always rely on rca, its a very good product for a reasonable price. The ear buds are very comfortable also love all the colors.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These are pretty good ear buds ther really good for blocking out background noises. Ther also really comfortable to wear.
Rachel m.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
These purple rca earbuds are great. The sound is amazing and they are super small and comfortable to wear.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN
Good sound good price and doesn't fall out of my ears. Would deffently recommended it to others
Nicole  G.
Nicole G.
I use these for everyday use. They're pretty good. Of course they aren't going to have a huge amplification like super expensive headphones but they are good for the price
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Schofield , WI
I use these head phones while I'm working out. They don't fall out of my ear like some other headphones in the past. They are decently priced, so they are worth it!
Teashely H.
Teashely H.
I love my ear buds. rca is a good quality you just gotta keep them in good condition, I'm a little harsh on earbuds since i take them everywhere but they do last.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I love them, they work really good.. They have lasted me about 4 months already and I usually end up breaking my headphones