BY RCA

Lightweight earbud Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 98db@1kHz Imp: 16 Ohms 3.5mm jack Pink see more...

Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
The quality of these aren't the best, but they will get the job done. Feels alright in your ears, but if you want better quality, I'd look elsewhere for more money.
Kathleen S.
My daughter loves these for use at school in the computer lab. They do not hurt her ears and the bring color helps her remember to take them with her when she is done.
Emily G.
I have been using this brand since middle school. They are good quality for the price. Only have needed to purchase them twice in the 12 years I've used them.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are great to throw in your car or purse to make sure you always have a pair of earbuds handy. These aren't the best but they most certainly do the job
Jessica S.
I usually run through headphones like crazy,but these were the least expensive and longest lasting I've ever had. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Sound is good but these hurt my eats I like the other ear buds it's a shame their cute and pink but they hurt my ears very quick. Wouldn't recommend
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love these I just wish they didn't go out so quickly, I take great care of all my headphones and these just seem to die out faster than my others.
Mary O.
Brooklyn, NY
These headphones are really great. The music sounds clear and loud. They are also very comfortable. Plus they come in a variety of colors.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
The quality of this product is awesome and I love how cute they are. Since pink is my favorite color of course I have the pink ones.
Jade H.
Atlanta, GA
Love these because they are cheap, easy to find at any drugstore or dollar store or Walmart or target and etc, sound pretty good
Kendra J.
Anyone clean their buds?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Are the good ear buds, or are they cheap?