Rca Earphone - Stereo - White - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp161wh)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Multiple ear tips included Flat cable Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 102dB@1kHz Imp: 32 Ohms 3.5mm jack White see more...

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Monroe, LA
I thoroughly enjoyed this product. I have sensitive ears and have found these do not bother them and they stay put well.compared to others. These are a dream and not too pricey. I bought them from walmart. I would recommend these to anyone. I love these.
Randi H.
Randi H.
I just bought these along with a headphones splitter for mine and my husband's flight from CO. - CA. and they were pretty well. i like how they came with different sizes of ear cushions because i had ear surgery and one of my ears is smaller in sizes.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
They work actually well, i can hear perfectly fine and have had them for a long period of time. they last and are very well.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I've used this before but they were borrowed and to be honest I didn't want to return them lol
Estefania M.
Estefania M.
Salinas, CA
So I'm very picky when it comes to headphones specially because i have small ears ! This headphones have a great sound and not like any others that start to rip from the connection point !!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Keene, NH
These were ok. Not the best headphones, but they get the job done. The sound for me, was a little to screechy, but they weren't the worst I've ever used.
Aneliz H.
Aneliz H.
Caldwell, NJ
They are ok but tend to break after awhile. Not my favorite set of earbuds. I would go with another brand.
Unique W.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Perfect fit and very comfortable. Blocks out the wound around you and only could hear what the headphones are hooked up to.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA
I got these for my little bother, he loves them, great sound! perfect size! he really enjoys them and takes them with him everywhere he goes.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
These are nice and comfortable they are great because they don't hurt your ear I would recommend these for sure