Rca Earphone - Stereo - White - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp159wh)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 103dB@1kHz Imp: 16 Ohms 3.5mm jack White see more...

Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Very affordable. I typically go through headphones quickly because I am pretty careless with them. These tend to hold up an average amount of time and sound decent. I prefer my headphones to be a little louder so I can drown out the noise around me so When I am in the mood and have the extra money I like to splurge on something a little better in quality. But these are perfectly good for a short term situation, just don't expect them to last forever
Cherie B.
Broadway, VA
I bought this product for my daughter to use with her tablet and phone. It is a great product. The sound is Crystal clear. The ear buds fit nicely in her ears. She has no complaints about them. The wires are plenty long enough for her to sit her tablet down and not pull on the ear piece.
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
These earbuds felt comfortable in my ears and had really great sound quality. My only problem was that I tend to be VERY tough on headphones and these shorted out and lost sound in one ear after about 4 weeks. If you aren't that hard on headphones, these would be good.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
I get these headphones for about 5 bucks from the dollar store. The sound quality is great... The right side earbud might stop working over time, seems to always gain a short in the wire for that one after some months of use. They're a good enough price to have no ill feelings about replacing them though, especially since the sound quality is so great. Love that bass.
Christina J.
Harrogate, TN
Best little ear phones you can buy. They last a long time and survive my children. The sound is great and they have a nice volume button. They were very affordable and I will be buying these again. In the future and to give out to others. Anyone looking should consider these.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA
Love them. They don't hurt my ears like other brands have. Sound is clear. I use them at the gym. Perfect size to carry in a small medicine bottle to keep track of them.
Ana M.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite earphones ever!!!! These are the only ones I ever use and the sound is great. They're very cheap, only like 5 bucks and they last me a long time. I love them!!!
Shannon S.
Southington, CT
Great cheap earbuds and they work great! Bought them to throw in my pursue or backpack when I need them quickly. They don't hurt my ears, which is always a plus!
Monica F.
Alice, TX
They are alright. Don't necessarily keep noise from coming out. Everybody can pretty much hear what your listening to. But they get the job done.
Amber S.
Old Fort, NC
There is not anything necessarily special about these earbuds. They work well for the price, but they weren't anything out of the ordinary.