Rca Earphone - Stereo - Pink - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp161pk)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Multiple ear tips included Flat cable Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 102dB@1kHz Imp: 32 Ohms 3.5mm jack Pink see more...

Caitlyn C.
Niles, OH
First off, this color is beautiful. As far as the sound goes, they aren't as muted as some headphones on the market I have purchased. I really like these headphones the best out of the brands I have purchased. They are soft and fit into my ear without feeling overly big or pressing on my ear. I would purchase this brand of headphones again and again, albeit in different colors.
Kristina D.
Robertsdale, AL
I purchased these for my first grader because they are required to have their own school headphones. So far they have lasted, so they seem to be pretty durable, and the price was reasonable as well. She really likes the color and says they are comfortable.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've always had an issue with earbuds staying in or not fitting correctly, which distorted the audio. But I love these--the various sized inserts helped me get the perfect fit and the sound quality is great. I can even use them when running. Plus, they're pink. :)
Tina's R.
Hobart, IN
Well these were OK at first, but it seemed like they just were not good for anything really! They were very fragile and broke rather easily when they souldt have!ntoo muc money for a cheaply made product!
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
These seem to last a little little while. I bought them almost a year ago and by now other headphones I buy usually are stopping to work so I can't say their great but worth the price
JoseandAlexia V.
Portland, OR
Good for the price just ears get a little sore from the buds after awhile.. Have to replace pretty often too since they blow out pretty easily
shaquila s.
Cute louad but lasted 1 day in cost 4$ in only lasted one freaking day idk if its the store I got them from will try again if the price cute
Sami D.
Mason city, IA
These worked great for my daughter who use a them everyday in school. The sound quality is good and the fit comfortably in the ear.
Tracy C.
Swartz Creek, MI
These are good, inexpensive headphones. My five year old and seven year old both have a pair. They have lasked very well.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
I like these a lot. I just have a problem keeping them in my ears when I work out. Good price and clear connection.