by RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: [email protected] Imp: 16 Ohms 3.5mm jack Pink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rca Earphone - Stereo - Pink - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp159pk)!
4 years agoSutter, CA
I got these in my stocking this yr. I'm happy with their performance so far. Though the buds are actually quite small, which is why my husband bought these compared to others, I admit they're still a bit large for my ear. I have very very tiny ears. People liken them to pixie ears because they're so small, so for a normal person it probably wouldn't be an issue at all, but if you're looking for tiny earbuds because the of tiny ears, these still might be a bit big. That's my only complaint, and I can't fault the earbuds for my own personal defect now can I? I just wish they were a tad smaller. Otherwise great!
3 years agoDurham, NC
I like this product because it fit more comfortably in my ear. The price was affordable. I purchased it from Walmart. Compared to other alternatives I'd say it's a good product. Very easy to use and I would purchase this again.
4 years agoBronx, NY
These are always great for that intense sound that cancels out noise! But they can be uncomfortable after a prolonged wear. The color is cute as well! Perfect for jogging or the gym because they stay in place.
3 years agoSpokane, WA
So far so good just prchased not to long ago. so have not got a good amount of use yet, but so far the ear buds are soft squshy easy to insert and remove in or out of ear. alway seems to stay in pretty well. i love that they come in different colors to mach me
4 years agoMcpherson, KS
I like these earphones for their clarity and general appearance. The only problem I have is that they do not stay in my ears so I am constantly having to put them back in.
4 years agoOlive Hill, KY
The sound could be a little better but they are comfortable in my ear, I say if you don't really use them much out if the quality of sound don't bother you these are good.
4 years ago
I love these earbuds because they're so comfortable to wear. I prefer this type of earbud with the cushion covers to others. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 is because I use them so often the sound quality tends to go quicker and I need new ones every few months.
4 years agoChesapeake, VA
They work fine but the ear pieces easily come off. I have bought a couple of them just so i can use the ear pieces butbrhey have a good sound quality
4 years agoLancaster, SC
RCA, is a no no. These headphones barely lasted a week. I am very disappointed for the price I paid. I will not buy anymore headphones from them.
4 years agoLondon, KY
These are super cute and they work really well. Sound quality is great! Ive had mine going on 6 months now and they seem pretty sturdy!