Rca Earphone - Stereo - Green - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp161gr)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Multiple ear tips included Flat cable Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 102dB@1kHz Imp: 32 Ohms 3.5mm jack Green see more...

Mia N.
Savannah, GA
These are great earbuds . they last very long . they have a great sound quality. they come in handy a lot during school . they're loud and i like that a lot. Especially when i wanna tune something out or someone out . i would definitely buy these again
Christy h.
Ages Brooksde, KY
I love these headphones!! The sound is so clear. Other headphones kept getting static and short in them. I really love the affordable cost of these!! So easy and simple to use.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
The sound quality and the mic work very well. These were affordable for the amount of money I was willing to spend. I could have spent more on other name brands but these do just as well as the others out there on the market.
Heather S.
Nottingham, MD
Decent sound quality, lay flat cord, comfortable fit in the ear. these seem to be a decent set of headphones for the price point. sound quality could be more powerful.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
When I am working out I don't like how everyone else can hear my music outside of my headphones but I myself cannot hear the music as well
Mary B.
Rio Grande
Really sounds great. Is like have a dj in your headphones playing my favorite music. I buy it for my kid, and was really safe and good
Kesha W.
Nelsonville, OH
Just bought theses. They seem to be working and holding up pretty well. The wire is flat and makes it easier not to break them.
Delia R.
Anaheim, CA
Love my new earphones, works with my special ears and they are easy to use, price was a bit high for me but it worked
Kevin H.
They are great, the sound is clean and enveloping, they are very durable and the price is very good recommend them
Dee M.
I wasn't tooo happy with mine but i know there are better ones out there!!! i like the beats brand