Rca Earphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp161bk)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Multiple ear tips included Flat cable Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 102dB@1kHz Imp: 32 Ohms 3.5mm jack Black see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
They are pretty average headphones. They work fine, but are nothing special or outstanding. I'd buy them again for the price for general use such as working out or for use at work but there aren't any features that would cause me to recommend them to others over another brand.
Jennifer P.
My hubby has these and loves them. He loves the fit in his ears and the sound. The sound isn't as loud as Sony BT with him losing headphones a lot good sound and concert for the price
Ausha W.
San Antonio, TX
Just the right size for my small ears. Affordable, which I always look for. Last, but not least, decent sound quality. Can hear everything. Would buy again.
Caitlyn S.
Knoxville, TN
These have pretty nice audio but they tear up SO quickly. I've literally repurchased these over and over and over but they ALWAYS go out so quickly.
Cassey N.
Dell Rapids, SD
Affordable and they work just fine. My kids use them for school as well and they are very easy to use. We have purchased many.
Briana W.
New Orleans, LA
The were a decent pair of head phones lasted me a good while but not long enough had to be replace in like 2 months.
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
I love these earphones. They are comfortable and easy to use. I also am happy with the price paid for them.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill , NY
Great sound quality and enough comfort for a few hours of wear. Not much to the style but gets the job done
Keishawndra B.
Mines usually last me about 2 and a half years so I'm down for this brand i don't even use my apple ones
cat w.
It always seems that after a week the right ones no longer work. I don't know if thats just me though.