Rca Earphone - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-ear (hp159bk)

BY RCA

Noise-isolating earbuds Freq resp: 20Hz - 20kHz Sensitivity: 103dB@1kHz Imp: 16 Ohms 3.5mm jack Black see more...

Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are basic, inexpensive earbuds. The sound quality is average, not great. I purchased these to replace my Apple earbuds but ultimately had to buy a completely different brand of earbuds several weeks later because the right earbud broke.
Owen O.
Pittsburg, CA
I think that these earphones are amazing because of their color and sound. Black goes with everything and theses earphones are like angel clouds in your ears! The sound is truly amazing.
Angel D.
Port Neches, TX
These worked fine for a while but the quality wasn't great. I wish they would have lasted longer. The sound is clear and loud enough but they didn't stand up to the everyday wear and tear.
Bethany W.
Russellville,Tn
I go through ear buds quite often so I don't like to pay a lot of money for them, these have nice sound, feel good in the ear, you can lie down with them in and it doesn't hurt your ear
krystina c.
Rusk, TX
I love these they are comfortable fitting they come in all different colors and the sound is amazing. I use them for my down time when kids nap so I can clean and listen to my music.
Molly M.
Overland Park, KS
These headphones are just ok. No earth-shattering sound quality and the buds really started making my ears hurt after about 15 mins.
Ali B.
Although the pads help with comfort I cannot stand earbuds. I wanted to try these for my workouts, but they did not work for me.
Chiquita C.
Got these as subs when some others broke. Not bad. Good sound, not excellent. The best thing about them is the price.
Monya A.
Louisville
Love taking these to the gym. They never fall out of my ears. They tune out all noise so I can focus on my workout
Latia T.
I love these headphones. Can't beat the price and the sound is Awesome. I would recommend this product to anyone.