BY RCA

Rca Earphone - Stereo - Blue - Mini-Phone - Wired - 20 Hz 20 Khz - Earbud - Binaural - In-Ear see more...

Buy on Walmart*
misty m.
These ear buds are really a good quality compared to a lot of the others out there and I love the variety of colors! We have bought several pairs.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have been using these for about a month and they work just as well as my apple ones. these are super affordable and have great quality
samantha g.
Selden, NY
I never understood why everyone likes these kinds of earphones. I can never get them to stay in my ear, but that's probably just me
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Haven't held up as good as previous models, got for our oldest child for school and he's had it break at least 3 times in 4 months
Shannon B.
The sound on these are fantastic a great way to drown out the noise of everyday like the perfect escape.
Valerie L.
Lockport, NY
Great sound for such a small product. Fits perfect in your purse or pocket. Easy to use.
Christina H.
Booneville, AR
I needed a pair of headphones to throw in my purse when I'm listening to my audio books and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. These were right up my alley. The sound is very good quality and I like the color selection. The only thing I would have liked better, if there was a pause button on them. My Samsung ear buds have that and I use those at night and it is very convenient.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
Works great looks great easy to find because of the colors sound works amazing I buy ear buds constantly because the kids are always either losing them or breaking them or leaving them in their pockets and getting them washed. The bright colors on these help keep some of the damage from happening
Jackie D.
Jonesboro, AR
I purchased these earbuds to use with my smartphone on my exercising and jogging excursions. Perhaps it was the activities I was partaking in but I found the ear pieces to constantly slip out, especially the more vigorous the activity. Although some might think that this is common with exercise and all earbuds, I have found pairs that work well doing those activities.
Jasemine S.
Summit
I like the way they feel in your ears, they have a soft tip. This is my favorite brand of earphones. I like the bass in them, it's just as good as the beats I feel like. There actually pretty cheap too. I get soem from Walmart and there about 9 dollars.