Rca Directv Universal Remote uploaded by Ashley O.Rca Directv Universal Remote uploaded by Kara D.

BY RCA #7 in Remote Controls

RCA RC65 Directv Universal Remote see more...

Kara D.
Easy to use remotes. We have one in every room for our Directv. We've used these for years, I could use one blindfolded. That's how easy to use and great they are. We've never had one break or have any issues. I can't even remember a time we've had to replace batteries in them. They've lasted through 4 children that continuously drop the remote. And they're big enough to where you never lose them, or they're not hard to find even if you do. 10/10 recommend these remotes!
Lauren F.
southaven
i like this remote better than the new one but the new one is so much easier to use. I am just used to this and the buttons are much bigger and easier to read.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
The new updated remote is so much better than this one. It's shorter and friendlier to use :)
NAOMI H.
haswell
Love it works on most tv acsept my LG tv but works on other two and on sky and freeview boxes I would bye again
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Anyone else feel old just by seing bulky remotes?