BY RCA

CHRISTINA AGUILERA Stripped (2002 UK 20-track CD album - all the comparisons with Britney and the many other US popstresses are blown away with this album. Collaborations with the cream of the rap world [Lil Kim and Redman] plus tons more attitude add up to a album that moves Christina into the high realms of the US R & B/ Hip-Hop world. Includes the singles Dirrty Beautiful & Fighter; sealed & stickered picture sleeve) 1. Stripped - Part 1 2. Cant Hold Us Down (Featuring Lil Kim) 3. Walk Away 4. Fighter 5. Primer Amor (Interlude) 6. Infatuation 7. Loves Embrace (Interlude) 8. Loving Me For Me 9. Impossible 10. Underappreciated 11. Beautiful 12. M see more...

• What is your favorite song on the album?2 Answers
  • Who has not heard CHRISTINA AGUILERA, if their songs ar...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Loved every single song and know all the lyrics." in 1 review
  • "Ok I remember this CD on my favorite song playing at high school dance can't wait to download this bring back some good old memories" in 1 review
Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite albums when I was a teenager! Christina is a vocal powerhouse! She has fantastic range! The album has songs to dance to like Dirrty. There are ballads on this album like Beautiful. There are songs to make you feel empowered like Fighter. You can feel the raw emotion in Christina’s voice when she sings these heartfelt lyrics. Overall, this is a great album! So many hits! I believe any of these songs on this album could easily be a hit today! Give this album a listen if you haven’t already! You won’t be disappointed!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
The Stripped album has been my life saver!! Christina Aguilera is my idol! I've been a fan of hers since MMC and to see her grow into this powerhouse artist is amazing! Her voice is absolutely amazing!! Her range is insane! I recommend anyone and everyone to check this girl out!
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is one of my favorites of all time. I remember being shocked by the "new" Christina when this first came out. All songs have incredibly deep meaning and are composed beautifully. My favorite songs would have to be Soar and Cruz. I highly recommend giving this a listen.
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved how raw Christina was in this album. At first it seemed like she was too much by how she changed her style but, it all made sense and once you listen to the lyrics, all that goes away and all you hear is her amazing voice and how deep her songs. More than just a pop artist.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I love Christina Aguilera, but I wouldn't have if this is the only album I heard. This was one of the older ones, and I really don't find it amazing at all. Her newer music is much better, and her talent and artistic performance skills have grown.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album helped me through alot! I love her voice and that fact she wrote most of the songs on this album. I like how raw and emotional some of the songs on here are. I still have this cd and i will always listen to it!
LaJessica M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honey, I love Christina Aguilera!!! I love her voice! She has pipes on her. I even watch her on the Voice. She is even a great mentor for artists trying to follow in her footsteps. Which is a great way to give back.
Solanyes F.

Love every single song, I remember I was at school when it came out this simple and kept listening I knew all the songs, it is great and to this day even the still listening. I LOVE ..
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was her best album. I love her voice, but I'm not a fan of any music she has made since. I really love just about every song on this one. Great songs.
Sasha S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Christina Aguilera's voice is amazing! She was one of my favorite female singers and i don't have a lot. Especially when i was younger i had all her music.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song on the album?
Solanyes F.
Who has not heard CHRISTINA AGUILERA, if their songs are spectacular. esto¿ someone shares with me?