RCA Apollo 8

RCA Apollo 8" 1 GB RAM 1.4 GHz Processor Quad Core Android Tablet - Black

BY RCA

Stay connected while you're on the go with the rca apollo 8" class touchscreen tablet.â features android 4.4 (kitkat) operating system, google play store, wifi, quad core processor, 8 gbs of storage, front webcam, rear 2.0 megapixel camera. You can watch movies or tv, surf the internet, play games, and much more. see more...

RCA Apollo 8
RCA Apollo 8" 1 GB RAM 1.4 GHz Processor Quad Core Android Tablet - Black
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased this tablet on black Friday of 2015, I gave it to my daughter for Christmas and it broke a week later. I definitely wouldn't waste your time on this.
Stephany C.
Techie Expert Level 2
My brother have that tablet, work very good, a good space, good baterry, is one of best RCA and super cheap!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Sarah K.
Rutland, MA
Has anyone had this for awhile? Any problems? Just bought it as a present and after looking over reviews of other rca tablets.. It's not looking so good.. Wondering if I should return them.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
This is on sale at Walmart for Black Friday. Kid friendly??