RCA 9

RCA 9" Dual Screen Mobile DVD Player

BY RCA #9 in CD Players

This RCA 9-Inch Mobile DVD Player with Additional 9-inch screen includes one DVD player and one additional monitor headrest mounting straps DC power adapters and a remote control. The system has built-in speakers and headphone jacks and it plays DVDs CDs and JPGs Plays DVDs- CDs and JPEGs DVD player with 9 in. LCD screen Additional 9 in. LCD screen for dual-screen viewing Electronic skip protection for smooth playback Dual-output car power adapter AV cable for connection of additional LCD screen Headrest mounting straps Full-function remote control- battery included Built-in speakers Headphone jacks for private listening AV output jacks. see more...

RCA 9
RCA 9" Dual Screen Mobile DVD Player
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Worst customer service you could ever experience. After having this product for less then 3 months it broke. I had to pay the shipping to send it back to have them "send me the repaired model or a refurbished model". In the mean time we bought another RCA DVD player to use and the power cord stopped working after 1 week. I have wrote in to have to replaced 4 times! The first two times they sent me the wrong cord, third time ignored my request, and the fourth time they now say I am not in my 1 year warranty and need to submit documentation or pay $15 for the replacement part! When I calling in they repeatedly told me its my fault that I am not getting the correct part because I'm "incorrectly filling out the form" that they walk me through! I've also asked to speak with a a manager and I get hung up on! I wish I could give them a negative star rating!
Erika T.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Having 2 kids under 3 plus a 7 year old and constantly taking 2 hour and longer trips...these are a lifesaver. Rarely ever skip if at all. The ONLY complaint I have is the ac adapter (plug I guess) got a short in it rather quickly. Other than that they're great!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
The sound and picture works great on this Dual DVD combo. Perfect combo for a family with multiple kids, it helps occupy them while traveling instead of them picking on one another. I highly recommend RCA products.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Mount Juliet , TN
Cool double DVD combo . The sound and picture was fine . Easy to use but my only issue , was that it didn't take Blue ray dvds.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Uk
God i remember having these portal tvs not this make cant rememer what our where .We always put them in the car on the back of the front seat headrests and if we where going anywhere the kids could watch so they dont get bored especially on long journey now they are to big for them i gave them away to a friend with young children.