RCA 7

RCA 7" Tablet 8GB Quad Core with Keyboard/Case

BY RCA

RCA 7" Tablet 8GB Quad Core with Keyboard/Case: Technical Specifications: 1GHz Quad-Core processor 1GB DDR3 of system memory 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi Additional Features: Front 0.3MP webcam and Microphone microUSB 2.0 port, stereo headphone jack 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speaker Up to 4 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 0.7 lbs; 7.56" x 0.47" x 4.65" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Walmart, Sam's Club, Vudu, eMusic Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter Wired keyboard folio What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

RCA 7
RCA 7" Tablet 8GB Quad Core with Keyboard/Case
Buy on Walmart
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this tablet a frw months ago because i wanted to replace my daughters old one but this turned out to be worse the key bord gets stuck and doesn't type the letter it is an the screen doesn't rotate when its supposed to the resolution is not that grate either.
Bridget F.
Conroe, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Great little tablet to have handy! Runs on android os. Runs smoothly. Case has integrated charging and keyboard. Makes it setup like a laptop.
james f.
Ok tablet not as high as price as other but does have drawback like batter doest last for long time you'll have to charge alot
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Elizabeth K.
Brook, IN
Bought two of these on #BlackFriday last year for my sons. The price was just too good to be true, LITERALLY! Worst purchase ever! They both worked great for a little while. One shut down after 5 or 6 weeks, the other another 2 weeks later. Just stopped working and completely shut down. We tried to recharge, took them to a repair guy, and finally attempted to exchange only to be told we could have a store credit because ALL of this model was having the same problem. My boys were crushed. Never again will I purchase an RCA tablet. The one star is being generous.