RCA 65" 4K UHD LED TV

by RCA

6.5 MS Response Time/ Programmable Channel Memory/ 60HZ Refresh Rate/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio/ Black Finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RCA 65" 4K UHD LED TV!
Ally G.
1,524 reviews
We absolutely love our 4k display on this tv as well as the screen size! It's a great product and we haven't had any issues with it so far. The stand is nice and sturdy and it's easy to operate that also has push buttons with his nice because we come to realize that the touch screen power buttons tend to go out rather quickly. Five stars for a great TV we love ours!!
Rafael N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great TV, has the ability to run all of my 4K movies at perfect picture in high color. It's my main TV for my PS5 and I love it.
Desirae S.
Constableville, NY
Very good quality for a lower price. It has a nice picture and good sound. Built in Roku as well which I really love!
Blythe K.
Staten Island, NY
Had this tv for years and is used constantly in the living room. Has all the right ports and able to use with gaming systems, Apple TV, Roku and external players. Sound is good and got for a great deal one year for Thanksgiving.
Bobbilynn C.
South Junction, MB
Great tv I use it everyday. Was pricey but so worth it , great brand. , easy to set up

Looking for your answer?