ElectronicsTelevisionRCA
46" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - LED46C45RQ

RCA 46" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - LED46C45RQ

by RCA

RCA LED46C45RQ - 46" Renesa LED TV - 1080p (FullHD) - edge-lit - piano black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RCA 46" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - LED46C45RQ!
Stephanie M.
RCA 46" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - LED46C45RQ uploaded by Stephanie M.
This was actually a television we got when we bought our entire living room set. The combo worked out great and we have not regretted our decision. I do wish it was a 'smart' TV but other than that it has worked fine for years. No missing pixels or lines of any kind. Just regular dusting and it is still working great. The picture is still clear and vibrant.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV
I like this tv. It's not really a smart TV but it does the job. I also like the fact that it can pick up a few channels on the antenna function. It's light weight and works just fine.
Donna S.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great tv. Picture is very clear. Sound isn't that great , but ok. Would buy another one. Hook up for dvd.
Krista M.
Good tv, good size, classic brand. Does its job and does it well. Love the picture quality. What else can you say about a tv? Looks like and works good.
Lillian R.
College Station
Wonderful! Fits great in my living room, was fairly easy to get upstairs and set up. However the HDMI cord has some difficulty staying in..
Ashley E.
This TV has great sound quality. The picture is very clear. Would definitely recommend this
Julianna C.
Truro
Piece of crap! Mine broke after 3 months of owning it and they wouldn’t let me use my warranty on it. Don’t buy this unless you wanna buy another tv after 3 months. If you do buy it though it does have great sound quality. Also when you turn up the volume your LED lights will turn on.

Looking for your answer?