RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case

BY RCA

RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A9 quad-core processor 1GB DDR3 of system memory 10.1" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam with microphone microUSB 2.0 port, microHDMI port, stereo headphone jack 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speaker Up to 6 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 2.25 lbs; 10.95" x 1.22" x 6.89" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Walmart, Sam's Club, Vudu, eMusic, Kingsoft Office Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter Wired keyboard folio What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case
Noelia M.
Coamo
This tablet is really a great product. Good price, nice resolution, can expand memory, and has a keyboard to type. Great for games, books, and pretty much everything. I will suggest this for kids if you're planning in getting a tablet. RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this 2 in 1 tablet about 2 years ago. I charged it up and started having problems with it the same day. It kept restarting, and Everytime I set it up I would have to reset it. I took it back to the store the next day and purchased a different brand.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love my RCA tablet! I have 2 of them and they are great! The wifi is amazing... much better than a nook! I can get signals from houses down the street(permission to use). those neighbors cant even get their own wifi in their house on their nooks. I have 20 apps, 600 videos/pics, several essays/blogs written, and I still have alot of storage space! This came with a hardcase/keyboard so it's like a little laptop. I love this tablet. I highly recommend it. I got mine at walmart for about $45.00
Michelle g.
Franklin, NC
I just bought one about a day ago i really love this tablet its like having two and one you can take it out of case and just use the tablet orput it back in case and use the keyboard i paid 59.99 plus tax at walmart i pick the purple one they have all colors the only thing i don't like is it only has front camera no back camera but over all I'm happy with it speaker really works great this tablet is in the display cabient you have to ask for it. if you don't want keyboard the tablet itself is 49.00 i did have a polaroid 7 inch tablet it was ok but not like this one the rca 7 inch voyager pro has 16 gb and is 5.0 liollipop thats a plus for me.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I have this tablet I have had no problems with it. I love it A LOT the keyboard !malkes it easier. I have had no issues with this tablet. It's extremely easy to use I use my tablet everyday. There isn't a day gors I don't use it! I'm extremely satisfied,!
Carly M.
Brewster, NY
I absoltutely love my tablet! I am actually writtting this review on it lol The only complaint that I have about it is that the camera quality is horrible. BUT, affordable, conveient , clear screen quality and cute colors !
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
I purchased this tablet over the holidays to help offset my laptop usage and I'm glad I did! I take this with me to college on a regular basis and I'm able to do pretty much anything I'm able to do on my laptop. I love the built in keyboard case and the fact that a charge lasts me quite a while! Great buy!
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
We bought two of these as Christmas presents for our 2 kids. They absolutely love them They can do everything the other kids to with the more expensive tablets for a much more reasonable price. The case with attached keyboard is so handy. We have not had any issues with this tablet whatsoever.
Pam M.
Moultrie, GA
I got this tablet for my birthday this year and fell in love with it. The screen is so big compared to other tablets I've owned before. The detachable keyboard makes it super easy to surf the net. I also use the keyboard as a stand when watching movies. Highly recommend this tablet.
tereana d.
marion, oh
So far so good. That is other than something that somehow got into the middle of the screen.

Wish I had more storage. (Bigger sd card) but walmart ran out of 32 gb cards during black friday.
I put this on layaway on Black Friday morning. (my walmart had some left)