RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case

by RCA

RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A9 quad-core processor 1GB DDR3 of system memory 10.1" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam with microphone microUSB 2.0 port, microHDMI port, stereo headphone jack 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speaker Up to 6 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 2.25 lbs; 10.95" x 1.22" x 6.89" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Walmart, Sam's Club, Vudu, eMusic, Kingsoft Office Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter Wired keyboard folio What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case!
How would you rate this product?
Leakesville
This is a great tablet. It's perfect for my daughter. She uses it almost everyday. It holds a lot of content. She watches movies on it and plays games. I love the detachable key board, makes it very easy to use. I would definitely recommend this tablet to others.
London, KY
I purchased this on Black Friday a few years back and it’s still working just fine. It is a little slower then it used to be but I have had it for sometime now. I’ve never had any issues with it and I like how the keyboard unattaches.
Waldoboro, ME
So my husband bought this for me for our anniversary and I only got to use it twice. I tried to download an app and it completely stopped working. I tried to get service with the warranty and had to jump through hoops to get service. I filled out all the paperwork then they make you pay for it. They only take credit cards not debit cards so I still haven't been able to get it fixed. Very disappointed.
Etowah, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have had this for some time. Works well and a great compact size. Easy to use and setup. Nice screen and I really like touch screen. It’s not expensive but affordable. I am pretty satisfied with it.
Anniston
i’ve had my tablet for almost a year and over all i really like it, however, sometimes the keyboard disconnects by itself and i have to separate the tablet from the keyboard and reconnect them for it to work again. so that’s the only only downfall.
Canton, OH
I bought this on Black Friday for $28. I was very happy at first, but after using it for a few days I noticed the battery dies quickly. It doesn't hold much of a charge. I fully charge it and get maybe an hour of use if I'm lucky.
Lehigh acres , FL
RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case uploaded by Eva C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It does lag a bit sometimes for movies on netflix, however doesn't happen much and i love how easy is to carry around and just print documents if i need to anywhere #tech #rcs #notebook #tablet #keyboard RCA Maven Pro 11.6 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Combo
Alburnett, IA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great tablet for the price but it has nothing for storage. It’s crazy how they put so much effort into make this so cute and the worst system ever. Slow & like I said...no storage. You can have like 3 apps downloaded bc it won’t let you uninstall any of the other ones a child isn’t gonna use & I feel like most people are going to buy this tiny little thing for a kid
Loveland, CO
Not a bad tablet. But unlike my sons tablet this got the tiniest drops of water on it and the edge screens are not not responsive. My sons tablet fell into the darn toilet and its still kicking!
West Halifax, VT
Techie Expert Level 1
RCA 10.1" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case uploaded by Annazon D.
I love this little thing so much. I have pretty much turned it into my traveling media center. I have vudu to go on it, my library app rbdigital and the kindle app. I use this all the time and love it only a 4 stars because the screen sensitivity could be better.

Looking for your answer?