RCA 10

RCA 10" Portable DVD Player - Black (DRC98101S)

BY RCA #6 in DVD Players

Watch movies while you travel with the black rca 10" portable dvd player. Unit features a swivel base that allows for easy viewing from multiple angles. Enjoy its large 10 screen so you can immerse yourself in your movies. It plays dvds and cds, as well as jpeg picture files. This portable dvd player includes home and car power adapters, and has a built-in rechargeable battery. see more...

RCA 10
RCA 10" Portable DVD Player - Black (DRC98101S)
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this DVD player so that I could watch movies as I drove the tractor this summer. It worked amazingly. It doesn’t have a great battery life so I just had to keep it plugged into the cigarette outlet.
Nali R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I purchased this for my son and it was a great investment.
he always sits in the backseat in my car entertained and my rides are peaceful with no nagging and screaming baby because he's bored lol
Julie B.
I bought this on sale on black Friday. It proved its worthiness on a 4 hour car ride. I like the swivel screen so my kids can't touch buttons. It's also lightweight and compact.
Pa Nou T.
Love it. It's easy to carry it around and for in the car. My little sisters love it cause they don't have to fight over the TV with my dad on game day.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
These come in handy when we travel or just taking a long drive my daughter doesn't get bored she gets to watch her favorite movies
monica D.
My kids love to take this along when we go somewhere so they watch their movies or cartoons.They love it!Will be buying a new one.
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
I bought two of this but seem to not function so I return them instead didn't want to be stuck with them and then not work at all.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
This is great to take in the car for kids! I had one when I was little and loved it! Definitely will be getting one for my car!
Zoe B.
Denver , CO
Like to bring this on the go whenever I'm traveling. Easy to use and has't broke yet so that's good!!!
Fares K.