Apparel & AccessoriesAccessoriesSunglassesRoberto Cavalli
RC721S Tureia 33B - Gold/Black/Grey Azure By 62-11-140mm Sunglasses For Women

by Roberto Cavalli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RC721S Tureia 33B - Gold/Black/Grey Azure By Roberto Cavalli 62-11-140mm Sunglasses For Women!
How would you rate this product?
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
Amazing! I gave one of these to my mom for her birthday and she loved them. They’re one of her favorite lenses and she always wears them when we go to the beach
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
Roberto cavalli sunglasses are the perfect timeless statement piece for everyone’s wardrobe
Christy T.
Topeka, KS
Fave cream bronzer ever! Since I have combination skin, I did not expect to love a cream formula so much! I bought it with the internet of trying it out then giving it to my mom or friend after the initial try, but ended up keeping. I have a light/medium reddish undertone but with foundation this bronzer looks great! I've had a hard time with the tarte glow palette bronzer (both cream and powder) where the countour/bronzer looked so unnatural and unflattering so I pretty much gave up on making a bronzer work, but this made me believe in bronzers again. Also blends in super well with a beauty blender!
genesis D.
Doral, FL
s tienen mucho estilo, y vamn acorde a mi rostro. son hermosos, cubren bien mis ojos durnate el sol, y son duraderos
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
RC721S Tureia 33B - Gold/Black/Grey Azure By Roberto Cavalli 62-11-140mm Sunglasses For Women uploaded by Sara R.
I love RC he is not afraid to be completely obnoxious with his designs. I bought these for a trip I was going on with a person I didn’t particularly like and I felt like these would agitate them so we wouldn’t have to speak to each other, WRONG! I bust these out and she’s like; OMG LOVE!!! I’m standing there thinking; They have the designer’s name spelled out in bling on the temples?!? Different strokes for different folks I guess. I love them though they are like a huge middle finger to people who don’t want to spend $300 on a pair of sunglasses, the fools!!
Anna H.
2,262 reviews
These are by far the best sunglasses I have ever owned and I have had them over a year. Very stylish yes and cute but they do block the sun and I can wear them to the beach or just driving in my car and the sun never bothers my eyes or causes me to need to squint because of it!
Angerika L.
Davenport, FL
Están bonitas, súper buena calidad 🥰😘 muy recomendadas espero que las puedan probar‼️‼️‼️‼️
Jashea T.
Statesboro, GA
I love these for the aesthetic. The do a great job blocking the sun without being too dark, and they fit my face well. I like that they aren't flimsy or too plastic-y lense wise. I'll keep buying from this brand. I would recommend these sunglasses in particular.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect sunglasses for every season i'm so in love with them. Was a gift from husband for my birthday. Although the frames attract a lot of lint
Angelina K.
Pace
Hotline and I would love super stylish I can take a fall and Work great at the beach

Looking for your answer?