BY RC

RC®.
Royal crown cola.
Est. 1905.
2 Liters (2.1 qt). see more...

• Why is rc cola so sweet I love it but it's super sweet1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Royal Crown Cola Such a nice type of Soda, very affordable in comparing to Coca-Cola® Classic or Pepsi®, could be found in some of the stores and it should more available, always buying it and recommend it.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
It is what I grew up on. All the men on my moms side of the family worked at RC. I am pretty sure it was in my bottle. This is probably why I struggle with weight now but hey it’s my favorite soda!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
If you're a Pepsi person, but can't afford a Pepsi price then this is your alternative. Lately I even prefer RC over Pepsi. You can get a 20 oz where I live for $0.79 and a 2-liter for $1. Its great! Very refreshing and doesn't have that cheap cola aftertaste.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
RC is a great refreshing soda that has been around for a very long time. It's super affordable, and for the price has an amazing taste. Somewhere in between coke and Pepsi. One of my top 3 favorites that always has a home in my fridge!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
If you like the bite of Coke and the sweetness of Pepsi, then you should be drinking RC Cola. You come to my house and want a drink or a soda, you're gonna find a 12 pack of RC Cola always in the fridge.
Adrie M.
I love RC! It so different than Pepsi or Dr.Pepper! Funny story! 🤔 My grandma convinced me when I was a child that RC was named after her, because that's her initials! Kinda backfired when I learned how to read and figured out what year RC was made! Guess how old I thought she was 😂
Maryliz M.
Deltona , FL
Love this! I think it tastes better than Coca Cola or even Pepsi. Better price also, it really good value. I buy it on cans so I can take them on the go. I definitely met my expectations and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes sodas.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
This is my favorite soda of all time. I've been drinking this since I was a kid, thanks to my grandma. Something about it makes it like no other caffeinated beverage. I can't drink them all the time because I would drink ALL of them but it's a nice treat for myself once or twice a month!!
Breanna N.
I got some in the fridge right now. I think this is a little less stronger than Pepsi and that is what I like about it. I prefer this over Coca Cola. It also isn't pricey and you can get a 20 oz for 79¢ or a 2 liter for 99¢.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Not very good tasting like coco cola or Pepsi not meet my expectations at all taste like a cheap soda and really adorable really cheap flavor to it not at all I was expecting I would never buy this again
LeeAnn W.
Eubank, KY
Why is rc cola so sweet I love it but it's super sweet